tuscl

Best Black Club in the US

jerikson40
New York
Tuesday, September 25, 2012 5:27 PM
Okay, the thread on the highest value clubs in the US got me thinking... I'm a huge fan of black girls, and I just love all-black clubs. They usually have some awesome mileage, and the girls are usually a lot of fun. So I want to start a poll of sorts to nominate the very best black clubs in the US. And by best I mean three things: 1. Hot women 2. High mileage 3. High value So, for example, if a club had $5 lap dances that were super high mileage, performed by the kind of hot women you'd see in rap videos, then it's a 10 out of 10. On the other hand, if has super hot women, but $40 low mileage laps, then it's probably a 3 out of 10. And if it has average women giving high mileage, $10 laps, it could be in the running. To nominate a club, you just have to provide 3 bits of information for the all-black club: 1. Club name/location 2. Hotness of women (0 to 10; average you might expect on any particular day) 3. Mileage rating (0 to 10) 4. Lap prices Okay, that's four bits of information. So sue me. Now of course the hotness/mileage ratings are just a shot in the dark, and nobody will agree on anyone else's ratings, and it varies, blah, blah, blah, but this is just to get us in the ballpark. So don't get too anal about it. And don't even THINK of giving me some crap about LE and all of that. I'm serious. Okay, I'll start: 1. King Henry VIII, Gardena CA; hotness 6; mileage 9; prices $15 2. Ron's Barbary Coast, Gardena, CA; hotness 6; mileage 7; prices $10 3. Starz, Gardena, CA; hotness 8; mileage 6; prices $15

14 comments

• steve229
    12 years ago
    Where's that Blackstripclublist guy when we need him?
  • rh48hr
    12 years ago
    I don't have first hand experience, but from the reviews Arnie's Idle Hour in Harvey, Ill. probably meets your requirements. Black dancers all over, the reviews vary on the hotness of the women, I think mileage is a 10 and laps are $20 according to the review page. But you do not go to Arnie's for the laps.
  • samsung1
    12 years ago
    Center fold in Akron had a lot of black dancers. $5 barstool dances and $15-20 for VIP dance. Pretty good mileage.
  • Papi_Chulo
    12 years ago
    OK jerikson40 – you got my attention. As I often post, I am a white guy who is a big fan of black dancers. In my personal experience, most black SCs are dives w/ average looking women if one is judging them face-wise but above avg. if one is judging body/curves wise and grinding-wise, IMO. I’ve only clubbed in Miami, Dallas, Atlanta, and Houston. Miami has a large # of all black clubs with ~10 all-black clubs within its city limits and 2 others within an hour’s drive. There are two all-black Miami SCs that come to mind that are upscale: 1) King of Diamonds – This is probably the biggest SC I’ve ever seen. It has a huge center stage which is usually used when well-known rap artists perform (which is a few times a year). This club is often frequented by rappers and pro-athletes and it’s a bit expensive (usually b/w $30 and $40 cover and $25 LDs with $10 table-dances). It is a very nice club with great décor but I don’t find it all that. I don’t think it has a large enough no. of dancers compared to the large no. of customers and the girls IMO tend to be less raunchy than in the black dives. 2) G5ive – This is also an upscale Miami black SC but not as popular as King of Diamonds. Much to my consternation, this upscale black SC is tame even in comparison to a white SC. I hardly see any action going on; hardly anyone getting LDs; the dancers do not hustle at all and carry themselves as if they were models instead of strippers – it is lame. The other 8 or so black SCs in Miami are dives but you definitely get good mileage at rates as low as $5 table dances (with grindage), and all-you-can-touch LDs for $10. Most of these Miami black SCs don’t have too much ITC action going on since many of them are small and don’t have private rooms. But OTC is very very easily arranged and is often offered w/o one needing to ask (often offered after the ebonies see that white boy is spending $$$ getting LDs). It is not rare for me to get offered phone numbers on a regular basis when visiting the all-black Miami SCs. I visited Atlanta in early 2011 to check out the black SC vibe there. ATL being a black mecca of sorts, I was expecting the black ATL SCs to be off the hook, but I found them kind of tame and in less no. than Miami (I was not a member of TUSCL at the time of my ATL visit so maybe I was just not well prepared). The only all-black SC I enjoyed in the ATL was Pin-Ups. It is a large club and has a decent semi-private VIP area. I don’t recall the dance prices at this time but I do recall I got a 1/2 hour’s worth of LDs in the VIP room for $100 with lots of two-way contact and one hot ebony nearly ripping my dick off in a VIP session. I found the ebonies in Pin-Ups attractive per my taste; i.e. nice and curvy. The Dallas black SC scene is middle of the road. The cost is the same as in any other club at $20/LD but with liberal two-way contact. Here also ITC action is not too common from my experience, but again OTC is not too hard to get and is often offered once they dancers see you spending a little mula. I visited Houston early this year and was impressed with the Houston SCs. Two all-black Houston SCs I enjoyed were: 1) Club Onyx – this is a 4-club chain of upscale black SCs with clubs in Philadelphia, Charlotte, Dallas, and Houston – I think it is owned by Ricks International. I’ve visited the Onyx’s in Dallas and Houston. Onyx Houston is by far where I have seen the most attractive (and large no. of) ebony dancers. The ebony dancers at Onyx Houston had the stereotypical curvy ebony bodies, but they were all very nicely made up (i.e. hair, makeup, etc.), and nicely dressed (nice looking customs). The Onyx Houston dancers were friendly, the staff was cool, and the overall vibe in the club was very good (often not the case in all-black SCs). It didn’t seem that there was much ITC as no one propositioned me even though I was constantly asked if I wanted LDs (and I got my fare share). Onyx Houston is avg. priced at $20/LD and cover was reasonable. 2) Legends – From the reviews I’d read that Legends was well known for extras. It is a pretty nice spot but a little small and it gets packed on the weekends. There were a large no. of dancers on the Sat. night I visited with some very attractive dancers and mostly avg. looking dancers but whom were eager to please. I’ll cite two examples of Legends’ extras extravaganza : a) by 1:00 a.m. or so on the Sat. night I visited, there was already a line about 10 deep to get into the VIP area/booths. b) when I went to a VIP booth w/ a dancer, the first thing out of her mouth was - “so you want your dick sucked” – all the while holding a condom in her hand.
  • jerikson40
    12 years ago
    thanks, rh48hr, looks like Arnie's might be a contender, though it seems to be more on the brothel side of things as opposed to a high mileage, lap dance strip club. Like you say, according to the reviews, you just go to Arnies for a quick lube 'n tune. And Papi, thanks for all the good info, but I'm gonna slap your wrist!!! You're not playing by the rules. From what little I know from reading about KOD (and Onyx) they aren't even contenders when it comes to mileage and value. From what little I know, I think they have hot women but are for ballers who make it rain, with little or no mileage, no? And you just brush over the other Miami clubs that really might be in the running. This is about hot girls, high mileage, low prices. But thanks for the insights on Atlanta, Dallas, and Houston. I always assumed they'd be high mileage black club meccas, but I guess that ain't necessarily so.
  • Papi_Chulo
    12 years ago
    ^^^ “…From what little I know from reading about KOD (and Onyx) they aren't even contenders … “ True – just wanted to give an overview of my black SC experience from my white-ass point of view. The two above clubs may not meet all of your criteria – but still have something to offer mainly in the area of a good amount of ebony talent with which something reasonable can often be arranged OTC. “ … And you just brush over the other Miami clubs that really might be in the running …” They are too many to go one by one. What I stated in my previous comment above in general applies to most of the Miami black SCs. You can always reference the black SC website (if you know which one that is) and then crosscheck it with the reviews on TUSCL – i.e. the black SC website lists all the U.S .black SCs and only black SCs.
  • jerikson40
    12 years ago
    Okay, well, if there are tons of clubs in Miami, let's just nominate one or two or three as the best. Same goes for any city. Otherwise it gets all confusing and stuff.
  • scpatron
    12 years ago
    For the Maryland area, there is: (PG County:) -Harley Riders(Hotness: 6; Mileage: 9; Cost: $10 per dance, $20 for VIP entrance) -Ebony Inn (Hotness: 8; Mileage: 6; Cost: $5-$10 per dance, $20 for VIP entry) -Puzzles (Hotness: 7; Mileage: 9; Cost: $5-10 per dance, $20 for VIP entrance) I can't highly recommend Sinsaytionals, though many people like it. There is also Club Fuego near the D.C. border, which I recommend (Hotness: 9; Mileage: 5; Cost: $10 per dance, $20 for VIP entrance, up to $30/song once in VIP). Finally, we cannot forget Baltimore, which, in the "Block" district, has: -Lust (Hotness: 7; Mileage: 9; Cost: $10 per dance, $75 or so for 3-song block, more for private dance session) -Club Oasis (Hotness: 7; Mileage: 6; Cost: $10 per dance, a bit more for 3-song block) -Norma Jeans, which I can't personally recommend, though many people like it -Diving Horse (which, again, I can't personally recommend) Those are the MD near-to-all black clubs that in my experience are pretty decent and worth checking out. If you ever venture out to the MD area and need a partner in crime, hit me up! I am also a white dude who loves da black womenses. :) -SC Patron
  • jerikson40
    12 years ago
    Okay, now we're talkin'. Here's a guy who knows how to make a list. Good stuff, scpatron.
  • scpatron
    12 years ago
    No prob. And as a minor addendum regarding Baltimore, the "Block" district also has: -2 O'Clock Club -Kings & Diamonds I've only briefly been in both, and can't highly recommend, other than a few dime pieces I glanced in passing. So who knows, they may also be worth looking into. (In general, the "Block" is something you should experience at least once in your clubbing career.)
  • Dain
    12 years ago
    I concur in jerison40's assessment of the three clubs in Gardena (Los Angeles area), California.
  • farmerart
    12 years ago
    Club name/location: Arnies Idle Hour; Harvey (south Chicago) IL Hotness of women: 0-8/9. On each of my visits there was at least one 8/9 but mostly you will see hefty 3s and 4s Mileage rating: Off the charts!! FS is a guarantee from all dancers. Lap prices: $10-$30. You are an idiot if you pay the $30 price. Mostly it will be $20 but crafty bargaining will get you a $10 lapper. There will be an occasional white dancer at this joint but that is not common. Arnies is a rather pleasant place, not quite as scuzzy as you might expect from its surrounds. Drink prices are most reasonable. WARNING: there is no privacy in the VIP.
  • smokeshopjoe
    12 years ago
    Shit that sounds like a fair number of the ones I have found my self in lately.
  • Alucard
    12 years ago
    Now I got it! jerikson40 you are actually A. L. P. in disguise.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion