tuscl

El Gordo y la Flaca

motorhead
Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life
There might be some ray of hope yet for us BMI challenged individuals.

I went to a club Saturday night and there were three bachelor parties. Each of three guys they brought up on stage were - to say the least - chubby wubby hubbies.

I made a comment to my current favorite regarding that observation and she winked and said, "there's somebody for you too".

God, "The King of Queens" has got to be my all time favorite show.

8 comments

• smokeshopjoe
    12 years ago
    Me too but only for jerry stiller. Sadly I will say the apple did fall a bit far from the tree.
  • sinclair
    12 years ago
    I was walking through Wal-Mart this morning and a BMI challenged woman crashed into piloting the motorized cart. She then paid for her junk food with food stamps.
  • sinclair
    12 years ago
    *into me
  • vincemichaels
    12 years ago
    OK, I give up. What is " BMI " ??
  • georgmicrodong
    12 years ago
    BMI = Body Mass Index. The relationship (I think) between fat and lean tissue in the body. Higher numbers are worse.
  • vincemichaels
    12 years ago
    Thanks, georgmicrodong. I just Googled it also. LOL. Yes, higher numbers are not a good thing in BMI.
  • carl95
    12 years ago
    "BMI = Body Mass Index. The relationship (I think) between fat and lean tissue in the body. Higher numbers are worse. "

BMI has nothing to do with fat, its just height vs weight. Mr. Olympia would be morbidly obese.
  • motorhead
    12 years ago
    "BMI has nothing to do with fat"

That's great news. With a BMI in the triple digits, I always thought I was fat.

Give me 4 more Big Macs.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion