tuscl

living in a van down by the club

JuiceBox69
Fucking on Young N Dumb Chicken Heads
How many Tuscl members are so hard core that they live out of a van just to cut back on expences and give more to this chosen path called a hobby ?......hell it sounds fun traveling in this way from club to club but I was just wondering......and if you was asking me this question my answer now would be a resounding hell yes !!!! Lol

16 comments

• txtittyfan
    12 years ago
    Dougster lives in a short bus. Does that count?
  • motorhead
    12 years ago
    I tried living in a school bus, but Chris Hansen called the cops.

• Dougster
    12 years ago
    Even a person in a short bus would have known better than to follow tittyfan's advice to short treasuries over the last three years (follow tittyfan's short treasuries advice = ride the shortest of buses).
  • jackslash
    12 years ago
    If I keep spending so much money on strippers, I'll probably end up living in a storm sewer. Well, as long as it's close to the club.
  • mikeya02
    12 years ago
    Funny, there was a homeless guy at the club the other day. The club was cool, just let him sit. I was wondering if he was hoping all the girls would walk by and give him ones.
  • vincemichaels
    12 years ago
    When I was on my cross-country trip 2 years ago, juice, I often lived out of my car. I spent many nights in motels, but I wasn't averse to cutting expenses living in my car as I crossed the country.
  • Alucard
    12 years ago
    Dougster your constant talk about treasuries is SO FUCKING boring!! Pick something else to complaint about please.
  • pabloantonio
    12 years ago
    Juice:

Only a crazy fucker would live in a van and then try to pick up dancers in the clubs.

Short-term, yea I can see sleeping in a vehicle between destinations, but seriously, after a few days without showers, shaving, washing your ass, shitting in a bucket, etc., no dancer will come within 10 feet of your stinking ass.

Seriously dude.
  • shadowcat
    12 years ago
    I felt so bad for VM that I put him up in my house. Twice. :)
  • mmdv26
    12 years ago
    I hadn't thought about it before now, but living in a conversion van across the street from different clubs would really be convenient. Put in a 5' pole and build a little stage with lo-volt rope lighting around the edge. Whoooweee, maybe a glitter ball with some spotlights. When you go to the club, park near the back door, and try to get dancers to see you ROTC (right outside the club). Shower at truck stops, and hook into their wi-fi with your 3G to write reviews here.
  • Dougster
    12 years ago
    Alucard - try and make me you fuckin' little twerp!
  • vincemichaels
    12 years ago
    Well, I'll thank you again, shadowcat. After a non-ending stream of Motel 6, it was a nice break. :)

I like mmdv26's idea,too. GREAT PLAN !!
  • DandyDan
    12 years ago
    I have never known anyone to live in a van, but I have known about people who were over-the-road truck drivers who basically slept in their trucks and basically park in strip club parking lots. At least three clubs I have gone to let truck drivers park in their lot. Of course, all of them are very close to the interstate.
  • gatorfan
    12 years ago
    Do Winnebagos count?
  • JuiceBox69
    12 years ago
    Hell ya they count lol
  • sharkhunter
    12 years ago
    I'd rather put up a stripper pole in my living room and let a hot dancer move in with me before I would want to sleep in a van. However if I did what I just said , I might want to sleep somewhere else if things went south. Otherwse, every night I've got fabulous entertainment.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion