tuscl

What's a whore to do?

Saturday, September 8, 2012 3:50 PM
It sounds like the whore's weren't busy at the DNC. [view link]

15 comments

• Dougster
    12 years ago
    Speaking of whores, how would someone who followed your advice to short treasuries over the last three have done, tittybrain?
  • pabloantonio
    12 years ago
    Poor Kim, nobody came to see her? I can't believe it. Kim is a slut if there ever was one. She is well known for fucking athletes, rap stars, and other assorted Hollywood types. Her stupid son-of-a-bitch 2nd husband didn't even know she had been married before. He probably didn't know the whore made a sex tape with Jay Z. Apparently Kris Humpries was too stupid to Google his future wife. What a dumb ass. Kim is too stupid to realize her current black boyfriends have no intention of marrying the slut. "I'm just fucking the hoe" is what the tell each other. Kim might as well open a stripclub and feature herself as a dancer who goes to the VIP with high-rollers. Her sex-life wouldn't change at all. Poor Kim, the poster girl for how to be the perfect whore.
  • pabloantonio
    12 years ago
    Oh for the record, I should tell you that I love Kim despite all her flaws. She is just like some of my favs, fun to fuck, but have a relationship? Miracles could still happen though.
  • deogol
    12 years ago
    When Paris Hilton hit her thirties, you all notice she pretty much disappeared too. I guess Paris pretty much got on with getting into business. Party time gave into getting shit done time. Did Kardashian really think a bunch of "intellectual" democrats were going to her club when they can party at their own with their own?
  • Alucard
    12 years ago
    Find a more profitable place to work. lol
  • pabloantonio
    12 years ago
    Yea, it would be nice if Kim were to grow up, but she still displays her utter lack of maturity. She bought her current boyfriend, Kanye, a Lamborghini for his 35th birthday. And this for a guy whose latest single from his album, "Clique", contains these words: "Eat breakfast at Gucci/My girl a superstar all from a home movie". No, Kim is just a stupid slut who allows herself to be used and manipulated by leeches and reprobates who only want to use her and fuck her. Time to get real Kim. Wake up and open your eyes stupid.
  • Alucard
    12 years ago
    Kim may well be fabulous Eye Candy, but I won't want to Fuck that mannequin!
  • 10inches
    12 years ago
    whores didn't have much business because all the old fart Democrats brought their "nieces" with them. trying to keep up with the Kennedys
  • Tiredtraveler
    12 years ago
    You could not do her doggie style unless you have a 12 inch microdong. One of the Butt sisters- Bertha, Edna and Kim Butt. I always have wondered waht that looks like under all that make up. She would be like many strippers. They look much better in low light. Anyway she don't like no white boys so why worry.
  • Alucard
    12 years ago
    Perhaps the Pros should try the polling places on election day. There will be a lot of foot traffic. LOL
  • Dougster
    12 years ago
    Oh look, alucard is bumping all of tittyfan's old topics. Isn't that cute? Guess he thinks he has found a friend. How tender.
  • Estafador
    12 years ago
    she's a playboy model. Its her job to show off. Why the hell are you guys so antagonistic towards her. You don't know her, you'll probably never meet her, her life isn't impeding yours (if it is, then you have some serious issues to figure out) we should all just enjoy that she is hot and gave us a free sex video. I wish I was at this club hush whatever the hell it was. What is that, some sort of high maintenance club. I feel she just had bad timing, that and probably she wasn't advertised enough. She's a playboy star, that's kind of a smaller fan base community no?
  • Alucard
    12 years ago
    Yes Estafador, I've never met her, don't want to meet her and more than likely wouldn't be able to meet her even if I wanted to. She's an attractive woman generally. BUT not my type. And I have a gut feeling a VIP Room session with her would be quite UNSATISFYING! I'll stick with dancers that WANT to have VIP Room experiences with me.
  • Alucard
    12 years ago
    GET inside if she is in the path of the Hurricane.
  • Alucard
    12 years ago
    Swim for her life!
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion