tuscl

American Football

Greetings,

I am a stripper in New England iso the best titty bar for watching American Football. Ideally I would like to find a customer to play with and watch football with. I know little about the game. I like to drink beer. I have long red hair and an hourglass figure. I am very kinky. 1.7 meters. 62kg.

I am very fun.

Hope to get some good suggestions. I am hoping to find a good place to watch games and dance asap. anyone know little dives with big screen TVs?

30 comments

• motorhead
    12 years ago
    The first rule of American Football to remember is 3 strikes makes an out.

Red hair - strike one
    Works in a dive - strike two
    Golden Shower - strike three

You're out
  • farmerart
    12 years ago
    1.7metres?? 62kg?? The American guys here are going to blast you for that. They are the only people in the world who do not understand the metric system.

Better you should come to Canada. Metric is understood here. Canadian football is much better than that sissy game played south of the 49th parallel. But best of all, farmerart likes kinky dancers with hourglass figures and long red hair.

I am 1.79m and, sadly, much more than 62kg (but all that excess weight is in the wallet).
  • Corvus
    12 years ago
    @GS, despite what Farmerart said not all of us are clueless about the metric system. 1.7 m and 62kg sounds wonderful to me. Add a photo and we'll all be winners no matter who is playing football.
  • pabloantonio
    12 years ago
    Golden:

Since you are a user of the SI, what are your measurements, 90-60-92?
  • pabloantonio
    12 years ago
    PS: Golden showers are kinky and nasty.
  • shadowcat
    12 years ago
    Canadians like metrics because it makes their dicks sound bigger. :)
  • pabloantonio
    12 years ago
    That's funny Shadowcat, coming from a member of TUSCL Big-Dick Club.
  • GoVikings
    12 years ago
    Damn, this is like a dream come true. Beer, naked women and the NFL- no 3 things go better together. If only you were in my area!

• jackslash
    12 years ago
    Golden, where are you from? Your limited knowledge of English leads me to believe you're from New Jersey.
  • rickdugan
    12 years ago
    Most of the New England clubs have been around for a long time and the whole sports bar/SC concept never really took hold there. Tuscl lists 83 clubs in all of New England, most of them in MA and CT, and I doubt that this number will evr increase substantially as it is almost impossible to obtain zoning approval for a new club in these states.

Having said this, most all of the New England clubs that I have visited have TVs, including big screens, and show sporting events, so from that perspective one club is probably almost as good as another.

Now if you had asked about New England clubs from the perspective of potential earnings, I might have provided a different answer. I might have also answered differently if you were asking about which areas of New England would likely let you dance with nothing but a tourist visa, but you didn't ask that either. ;) But in all honsety, stripperweb would be a better source for that intel anyway.
  • georgmicrodong
    12 years ago
    @motorhead: Sorry dude, 1 and 2 would be home runs. :)

@farmerart: Some of us know how to use Google, or a calculator, and aren't nearly as upset with the rest of the world for using metric as the rest of the world is with us for using the right system...

5'6" and 135 lbs sounds pretty nice to me, but we'll need to see pics to be sure. Naked ones, preferably. :)

Let me offer an alternative for you, though GoldenShowerTop. Rather than endure New England's miserable weather, make your way down to the Bluegrass, where you'll find fans of *four* regional NFL teams, St. Louis, Tennessee, Cincinnati and Indianapolis, as well as the arguably more important college sports teams: University of Louisville, University of Kentucky, Indiana University and Western Kentucky University.

Spend fall and winter in Louisville (if you want to avoid being naked) or Lexington (where it's still legal to be nude), and you'll have sports fans out the wazoo. Plus, you won't have to put up with so-called "fans" who think Bill Belicheat is the greatest thing since sliced bread.
  • deogol
    12 years ago
    jackslash: "Golden, where are you from? Your limited knowledge of English leads me to believe you're from New Jersey."

This site needs a +/- button on comments. This one would be a +1!
  • rickdugan
    12 years ago
    Only someone from Kentucky would actually pich that state as a preferred destination. LOL.

I suppose that Kentucky would be great if you like rednecks (including the club customers) and woods and farms, but if you want access to a variety of upper scale clubs, a wide range of dining options, the arts, including museums and theatre, endless opportunities for cultural exploration, regional rail transportation between cities like Boston, NYC, Philadelphia and DC, etc., then the Northeast cannot be beat.

And, btw, New England is home to the current AFC champions, which has also been one of the best football franchises in the country for over a decade now, and NYC is home to the team who beat the New England Patriots in the Superbowl. So if you want to watch mediocre football played by bunch of "also rans" then feel free, but if you came to the northeast you would be assured of watching champion caliber performances. ;)

In any event, good luck.
  • vincemichaels
    12 years ago

Come to Detroit and work. Our football team is finally, and I do mean, finally, showing some prowess on the field. The boys on the team think they are hot shit at the clubs, although they don't spend a lot of money, the rest of us are good for that. :)
  • Omega22
    12 years ago
    Rickdugan: Kentucky is a buetiful state with buetiful horse farms. We do have too many rednecks but there are also plenty of well educated people like myself. Also Lexington and Louisville are decent sized cities. Also Lexington has plenty of upper scale clubs in Spearmint Rhino and Platinum Plus. However I do understand the points you are making as like I said we do have our share of rednecks and our educational system is fairly weak.

Also Kentucky isn't much of a place to be for football fans. I am a University of Kentucky fan and our football team blows this year. However if you are a basketball person then Kentucky is the place to be. Both Louisville and UK made the final four last year and UK won the championship. GO CATS! :)
  • GoldenShowerTop
    12 years ago
    yes, but where to you watch american football with naked dancers in New England?
  • rickdugan
    12 years ago
    If by naked you mean topless, then at almost any club in New England outside of the two downtown Boston clubs (where girls must sell dancer drinks to sit with customers). As I said, even the crappiest dives in New England have big screen TVs.

Now if you mean full nude, the options are far more limited. MA clubs are full nude, but elsewhere in New England it is primarily topless. There are a couple of full nude clubs in CT, including Ruby II in Bridgeport and one club in Hartford, but otherwise titties are the limit.

This thread is starting to get weird. Why would any dancer care more about the best spot to watch football than she would about her earning potential?
  • georgmicrodong
    12 years ago
    Rick, Rick, Rick. I'm originally from NY, and I moved *out* of that wintery, taxed-to-death state in favor my current abode, the county of which has schools consistently rated in the top dozen or so in the *nation*.

Louisville is one of the bluest cities in the U.S. (not that *I* consider that much of a recommendation) with plenty of fine dining and other "opportunities for cultural exploration". Not to mention that fine excuse for a two week long, city wide party known as "Derby Festival". :)

And Rick, in my book, you can't rightly be called a champion if you only attained that status by cheating. :)

@Omega: If you're going to claim to be well educated, at least learn to spell "beautiful" properly. :))

@GST: To be entirely honest, if I'm in a club with hot naked women, the last thing I'm looking at is football, American or otherwise. Or any other sport besides the oldest.
  • shadowcat
    12 years ago
    And don't forget, the tooth brush was invented in Kentucky. If it had been invented anywhere else, it would have been named the teeth brush. :)
  • vincemichaels
    12 years ago
    Ouch, shadowcat !! LOL
  • motorhead
    12 years ago
    "@Omega: If you're going to claim to be well educated, at least learn to spell "beautiful" properly"

George, I was going to say the same thing, but then I figured that's as close as a UK Wildcat fan is going to get to proper spelling

As a proud graduate of Indiana University....
    remember December 10, 2011

IU 73
    UK 72

• rickdugan
    12 years ago
    GMD, about most of that stuff, I'll just say "if you say so." I am having trouble picturing even Louisville as anywhere close to comparable to the experiences of living in the northeast, with all of its endless wonders and options. I can have an incredible dinner at Le Maison Robert in Boston at 7:00 PM and then, by 9:00, be in the wonderfully friendly strip clubs of Providence or, by 11:00, can have a cold cocktail in front of me at my favorite haunt in Queens (NY). Or I can catch a show on Broadway with my favorite Russian stripper right after an incredible meal of authentic Russian cuisine, followed by a great finale in the 40th floor of a hotel overlooking Times Square, or...

I think you get my drift.

Now I'll agree with you on the taxes, which is why I am also scoping out more tax-friendly locales. But Kentucky? Nah, I think that I'm starting to feel a little Texas fever. :)

But with respect to my football team, that's just resentment talking. ;) All of that supposed cheating amounted to a nominal fine, no doubt due to the relative usefulness of the practice. And, as far as I know, nobody has accused them of cheating for years now, yet each season they are a force to be reckoned with.
  • Omega22
    12 years ago
    Motorhead UK won the big game in the NCAA tourny rematch against IU and won the championship a week later :) Also I don't proof read my post so sorry about making Kentuckians look bad with mis-spellings lol.
  • GoldenShowerTop
    12 years ago
    Yes, but ...

I have been to many clubs. few have been sports oriented. Don't know what you consider to be big screen TV but I have not seen that here at all. all tiny screens.

and why would I care about the best place to watch sports? Clearly you don't know anything about my job.

... where do you wankers watch the game with hotties?

can't answer a simple question?

not a single 'I like club xxx.' No, I think you boys are all talk. Have you ever been to a strip club?

help a stripper out. suggest a place. I hear that tomorrow is the first game of the season. where are you going to watch it?
  • MADDOG_ROMEO
    12 years ago
    GoldenPussyTop,

I'm from New England; go to clubs; drink pints frequently and love American Football. So to the extent you're real, you've come to the right place. My reccomendation is a club in Providence called Club Desire, which has a members only club on the 2nd floor called Club Lust. It's plush and not a dive though. Anyway, for what it's worth and from an experienced patron's pov, Club Lust is hand's down the best spot to drink/watch a game with a dancer in New England....
  • georgmicrodong
    12 years ago
    "... where do you wankers watch the game with hotties?

can't answer a simple question?"

I'm pretty sure I answered this one. I don't go to a strip club to watch a game. Looking back at my post, yup, I sure did. Can't read a simple answer?
  • rickdugan
    12 years ago
    "and why would I care about the best place to watch sports? Clearly you don't know anything about my job."

First of all, if they are watching sports, then they are not watching to stage or buying dances.

Second, most NFL games are played on Sunday afternoon, which is not exactly a prime clubbing time regardless of what is on TV. In fact, most clubs in New England are closed during the day on Sunday.

Providence is about the only place where the clubs are open on Sunday afternoon. Most of the clubs there open at noon on Sunday, but good luck making any many while a Pats game is on.

Club Desire is certainly an option, but your best bet, in my humble opinion, would be Cheaters. It has a large sports bar on the second level with lots of TVs. And I have no doubt that you would fit right in there.
  • Omega22
    12 years ago
    Spearmint Rhino in Lexington has a huge and I mean theatre sized TV behind the stage. They show sports on it all the time. I have been there for UK games. I cannot really tell you about clubs in other places, besides Dayton, but if you are in Lexington KY and want to go where people like to watch sports then Spearmint Rhino is your best bet. My suggestion to you if you are in my area is to go to Spearmint Rhino when UK is playing, since UK is huge here, and there should be a good amount of people there.
  • motorhead
    12 years ago
    Omega. Just kidding you about spelling.

I was hoping you forgot about UK beating IU in the rematch. Lol.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion