tuscl

How do you know if a stripper wants to bang you

Saturday, September 1, 2012 11:30 PM
Here's the situation, I've been to this club near me a couple times and 2 of the times I've taken one of the girls for a VIP dance. The VIP dances at this club are supposed to be 15 minutes but this girls going easily 30-45 minutes both times. Also both times she has been all over me during the dance, I've had a couple dances before but never had a girl putting her hands on me as much as this girl or saying shit nearly as dirty as this girl is and it doesn't seem at all put on to me. Whenever I'm in the club she'll come over to me and hang out for a while. She'll talk about her personal life and shit too. I'm not an idiot and I understand that these girls do it for the money, but I'm gettin a different vibe from this girl. She's hot as shit and I wanna bang her but I don't know what the way to go about it with a stripper is.

23 comments

• mmdv26
    12 years ago
    Tell her she is really hot, and that you would like to have sex with her. Most strippers are human forms, so honest communication is the best way to more forward.
  • stenton1
    12 years ago
    I agree! Put in on the line and tell her exactly how you feel and what you want to do. If she goes for it right there, or makes immediate plans, then you're in! However, any stalling, if, and or butts, and you know you've got another hustler on your hands. Even if she does want to bang you, strike while the iron is hot! Strippers are the best short term relationships you may have, because it will end, it just a matter of time! Grab the bull by the horns and state your case!
  • JohnBuford
    12 years ago
    She's giving double and even triple the time she is supposed to and not charging ? I'd say short of her saying "I want to have sex with you" that's the best signal you're going to get.But I agree with stenton:ANY stall,complication,asterisk etc. and it's "the long con." Put your hand on your wallet and head for higher ground.
  • jackslash
    12 years ago
    All you need to do is ask and she will definitely bang you. For $300.
  • motorhead
    12 years ago
    I see you just joined TUSCL today. Be glad you did. You've got a lot to learn. SMH
  • steve229
    12 years ago
    "The VIP dances at this club are supposed to be 15 minutes but this girls going easily 30-45 minutes both times" That would be very unusual indeed. Normally the club gets a cut of a "timed" VIP session, so someone other than the dancer (e.g. bartender, bouncer, VIP hostess, etc.) is keeping track of the time.
  • gatorfan
    12 years ago
    You know when your cock is in her pussy
  • SuperDude
    12 years ago
    When you make your move you will hear about rent, child support, auto repair, ailing parents, etc.
  • TortillaChip
    12 years ago
    If you ask for a blowjob, don't let her wrap it!
  • lopaw
    12 years ago
    If a stripper wants to bang you, she will let you know. As a general rule they aren't shy about asking for what they want, especially in that department. In other words, if you have to ask, she ain't interested in anything except your wallet.
  • Clackport
    12 years ago
    Riglin nailed it on the head. Spot on.
  • Alucard
    12 years ago
    Most times she says "I want to Fuck you" or says "Yes" when I ask to Fuck her! This is not Rocket Science. LMAO
  • Dougster
    12 years ago
    Hey, Alucard, curious, why do you write LMAO at the end lof every one of your posts. Are you a RETARD or something?
  • Player11
    12 years ago
    I know they will bang me when I make them an offer and they accept it. The SE Houston club where I am VIP is an extras club. When I take them to the upstairs VIP after some time at my table I will have told I am VIP and they will say something like "Well lets go upstairs." I will take two dances and ask her if she plays or simply make an offer. I can lay them down on the couch and fuck them. In the last two months I have done three different ones in VIP who will also meet otc for $200: A hot 21 yo brunette, a tall 21 hot blonde from OK, a 26 yo Cali hardbody x cheerleader.
  • Player11
    12 years ago
    My point it it should not be a guessing game. Many times they make me an offer before it gets to that point. 1. Ask her if she likes to play (after a coupla dances, some time at the table). 2. Maker her an offer, lay out some Bens (I have had them itc for $100-$300). 3. This is not a passive game. Relax step back in the pocket, throw the ball deep downfield and if your receiver has separation from the defender well you will score.
  • SuperDude
    12 years ago
    A must read. [view link]
  • vincemichaels
    12 years ago
    It's been my experience, when she pulls out my cock and starts sucking it, she wants me. :)
  • georgmicrodong
    12 years ago
    lopaw and Alucard are right. It ain't string theory (rocket science is pretty simple when you get into it; tedious, but simple). A couple of questions. Are you tipping her extra for this extra time? If so, and it's significant, that might be your answer. Simply ask her. Politely, but be direct. She'll probably tell you the truth, even if the truth is "for enough money."
  • newmark
    12 years ago
    There are two different questions being answered here. "Does she want to bang me?" She will probably let you know, either by telling you, offering to make plans, or slobbering on your cock. "Is she willing to bang me for money?" You can find out by making an offer, or by pushing the envelope until she either stops you or quotes you a price.
  • newmark
    12 years ago
    There are two different questions being answered here. "Does she want to bang me?" She will probably let you know, either by telling you, offering to make plans, or slobbering on your cock. "Is she willing to bang me for money?" You can find out by making an offer, or by pushing the envelope until she either stops you or quotes you a price.
  • newmark
    12 years ago
  • newmark
    12 years ago
    Sorry for the multiple posts.
  • canny
    12 years ago
    When she pulls you out and starts giving you a BJ after you've already showed her that you only have $5 left in your wallet and no ATM card that's a pretty good hint.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion