tuscl

asian dancers

ch69isfun
Wisconsin
Friday, August 31, 2012 11:29 AM
hi everybody. i always liked asian dancers. where is the best strip club to go to to see asian dancers in the state of wisconsin?

6 comments

• ThatOtherGuy
    12 years ago
    Your odds are probably not very good. A quick look on [view link] says the population of Wisconson is about 5.7 million and of that, 2.4% is asian, about 137,000 people. About 50% of the population is female, so that 137,000 becomes 68,500, and about 43% of the population is between 18-65, so 68,500 is down to about 29,500. And of course of those 29,500 asian females only a very small percentage will be dancers, and of the ones who are dancers, you might not find all of them attractive. Whew. Your best odds of seeing Asian dancers in a club will be outside of Wisconson, like in: California, Florida, New York, New Jersey, & Las Vegas. And to quote 'jester214' in a similar thread, "I've never seen a club in this country that I thought had "a lot" of asian women."
  • gatorfan
    12 years ago
    You have to fuck Asians sideways
  • steve229
    12 years ago
    Most clubs are lucky to have one or two Asian dancers. I had a Taiwanese fav awhile back that was the only Asian dancer in the club. She danced 5 or 6 days a weeks and sold lap dances nonstop during her shifts.
  • carl95
    12 years ago
    [view link] Go to one of those places and tell them to dance for the (half)hour. Probably cheaper than a VIP.
  • ragelikeapanda
    12 years ago
    There is one asian dancer at silk madison, but I have only seen her once in about 4 visits. It was June's vip party weekend. Silk Juneau has a Filipino dancer.
  • Bishop4224
    12 years ago
    Probably Silk in Milwaukee...there is usually 1-3 on each shift and pretty nice looking
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion