tuscl

Qiiz for the day

Monday, August 27, 2012 5:46 PM
A group of friends are in a strip club each enjoyibg it in their own way. Which one is Dougster? A. the one at the tip rail throwing $10,000 in monopoly money. B. the one playing with himself in the corner muttering "they're all whores". C. the one under a table sucking cock. D. all of the above. E. none of the above, Dougster doesn't have a group of friends.

11 comments

• Dougster
    12 years ago
    F. The guy whose trades are 10x the size of tittylad's. Keep us posted on how your plans to retire by shorting treasuries in your "mini" account are working out.
  • jerikson40
    12 years ago
    So let me see if I understand this... I check in here maybe once a month or so, and it's usually the same group of ladies chit-chatting and gossiping with each other about useless nonsense. So tell me, is it that you guys really have no life whatsoever and spend it here at TUSCL every single freakin' day? Not that there's anything wrong with that.......
  • pabloantonio
    12 years ago
    It's sad but this site is for Pathetic Losers. I love spending my dull life with you guys. I have been known to throw Monopoly Money around @ the Men's Club before.
  • deogol
    12 years ago
    (Eats popcorn)
  • gatorfan
    12 years ago
    I'm waiting for someone else to list the answer
  • Alucard
    12 years ago
    My answer is E. jerikson40 do us a favor and check in a lot LESS often. LOL
  • steve3003
    12 years ago
    (sipping bourbon)
  • mikeya02
    12 years ago
    F. The guy sitting with ALP, Iniquitous, and Steve3003 talking shit to everybody.
  • Alucard
    12 years ago
    Might have a point. :)
  • Doc_Holliday
    12 years ago
    Someone please link to Doug's infamous investing advice?
  • Alucard
    12 years ago
    What about a link to the accounts.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion