tuscl

Stripper Stalked Man Who Turned Down Lap Dance

Houston, TX – A Pasadena woman has been arrested for allegedly following a customer home from the strip club that she works at and robbing him at gunpoint.
Exotic dancer Kelly Renee Hutchins, 23, has been charged with aggravated robbery with a deadly weapon after following a customer home and robbing him shortly after he turned down her offer of a lap dance at an East Houston strip club, reports the Houston Chronicle.

The victim told authorities that he had visited the strip club on July 31st, and was approached by Hutchins specifically, who offered him a private lap dance. Later in the evening, a man approached the victim and asked him “if he wanted her (the dancer's) company after he left the club, and again, the (victim) stated he again declined,” court files state.

The victim then left the club and drove home, noticing a vehicle approaching him with the headlights turned off. A woman approached from the vehicle, and the victim recognized her as the stripper that he had turned down earlier. She pointed a gun at him and demanded his wallet. “The (victim) stated that he told the defendant he did not have his wallet, and she searched his pockets and attempted to open his vehicle,” said the complaint.

The victim then informed the woman that she was being recorded by surveillance cameras, causing her to drive off with the man who approached the victim earlier in the club.

Law enforcement officials later contacted the strip club and provided them with a photo from the victim's surveillance footage. Club management then turned over information on Hutchins, and the victim identified her in a lineup.

Court records show that Hutchins does have priors, one from May 2009 for misdemeanor prostitution. Information on her accomplice was not released.

Read more at http://www.inquisitr.com/312386/stripper…

13 comments

• Alucard
    12 years ago
    Too bad we can't do instant background checks on dancers we meet. LOL
  • deogol
    12 years ago
    You will NOT IGNORE ME!!!
  • Dougster
    12 years ago
    Borderline personality disorder.
  • Alucard
    12 years ago
    Talking about yourself Dougster? :)
  • Dougster
    12 years ago
    Hmmm... no I have been so busy with the other clowns here no time to do a psychological triage on you... I'll consider that you might be bpd when I do, but doesn't quite right for you.
  • shadowcat
    12 years ago
    Samsung while you were sleeping. LOL

https://www.tuscl.net/postread.php?PID=1…
  • deogol
    12 years ago
    Dedicated to ROBbing.
  • jackslash
    12 years ago
    This story has her photo, which explains why she had to use a gun to get money from a customer.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-…
  • jester214
    12 years ago
    Dougsie must be a college kid trying to major in psych. That would explain its attempts to psychoanalyze everyone (but himself) and talk of "textbooks". It fits.
  • gatorfan
    12 years ago
    Future 2 AM er
  • Tiredtraveler
    12 years ago
    Brings a whole new wrinkle to what to watch out for so you do not become a 2 AMer
  • deogol
    12 years ago
    Would have had a gun in my hand the moment I saw a car driving towards me without headlights in the middle of the night.
  • sharkhunter
    12 years ago
    I bet the guy with her was her pimp telling her she needed to get some money. Probably told her to go ask that guy again. He looks like he has money and might be willing to do you.

I'm surprised the victim drove to his home or business and stuck around when a car approached with the headlights off. One nice thing about not living near a strip club, I'll notice if someone is following me.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion