tuscl

San Diego

Going to be in San Diego next week, was wondering if anyone had any SC recommendations?

Can take or leave the drinking, so I am fine with a juice bar type-thing.

Not really looking for "extras" per se, but I do like a dancer who doesn't mind a little wandering-hands during lap dances.

Anyways, if you have any pointers, let me know! Thanks for your help!

9 comments

• mjx01
    12 years ago
    SD is a strip club purgatory. IMO Pacers (aka Hustler) is hit or miss for looks and zero mileage. Deja Vu on Midway has always disappointed in looks and also zero mileage. I've been able to get some hand roaming from the right girl at Body Shop but it's a crap shoot, looks are generally below average, and the better looking girls are usually less willing to bend the rules. Crossing the boarder can be a nightmare.

I would either save my money or roll the dice on the clubs closer to Miramar.
  • xedin5436
    12 years ago
    First off, realize that dancers must remain clothed while giving lap dances in SD, so the best you'll get here is a bikini dance. Some dancers will occasionally flash you, but it's not a guarantee. Legally, the dancers aren't supposed to touch you at all in SD, but you can generally get a decent grind at most clubs as long as you're not in there on Friday or Saturday night.

There's only two clubs in town that serve alcohol (Pacer's and the Kearney Mesa Pure Platinum), so your choices for drinking are limited at best. As bad as SD is for mileage in general, it's even worse at clubs with booze.

mjx01 basically has it. If you really want decent mileage, you'll leave town. Cheetahs has been the best for me, and has some very attractive women working there. Most will allow some roaming hands if you go for the $100/5 songs room, but it really depends on the girl. Body Shop dancers typically have a sliding scale: $20/song for an air dance, $40/song for two way, but still with a bikini. At the Body Shop, you're kind of taking your chances on there actually being an attractive person working there.
  • inno123
    12 years ago
    Take the trolley to the border, walk across to TJ.
  • gatorfan
    12 years ago
    2 letters T J
  • gatorfan
    12 years ago
    2 letters T J
  • steve3003
    12 years ago
    Yeah, SD is no good for strip clubs. The bikini thing could be excused if they put on a good show or something. It's OK for having a beer before catching a plane but nothing more. TJ: visit late at night. As some have remarked, border crossing delay can be a bitch during other hours.
  • BaconStrip
    12 years ago
    Thanks for the advice, guys! The bikini thing will probably prevent me from LDs, sounds like you are better of just sitting at the rack if that's the case.

Honestly, I'm much rather just do TJ in the first place, but the border waits worry me. I am mostly going to be free in the afternoon/early evenings, but I have places in SD to be at night.

So if I don't know if the border wait is going to be 1 hours, 2 hours, 3 hours, etc, that could be a big problem.........
  • steve3003
    12 years ago
    Nah, if you gotta be places at night, TJ is probably not the best choice. Fuck them strippers and go to Torrey Pines late afternoonish. They usually have walk-ons then so you can play 9+ holes at discounted rate at either course. Then go to one of them massage parlors (there's one by the airport which has good masseuses, no hanky panky shit) and you'll be set for evening activities. If you don't play golf, you're fucked.
  • jerikson40
    12 years ago
    I gave up on SD clubs decades ago, and it sounds like nothing has changed. Really I think your best choice is TJ. If you have to wait at the border, then just deal with it. Pick a good time to go when the wait is minimal, and just enjoy. You might kick yourself later for not taking the opportunity and at least trying out TJ. There's a reason why those clubs are rated #1. Don't worry, just do it.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion