tuscl

Sugar Daddy craps out.

shadowcat
Atlanta suburb
Saturday, August 25, 2012 9:59 AM
Chad Johnson Reportedly Paid For Stripper's Rent According to RadarOnline: The disgraced former NFL star has been carrying out a number of illicit affairs with several women for the past year, a source exclusively told Radar, including an aspiring model and stripper from Atlanta named Amber Priddy who he was allegedly paying the rent for until his own financial situation took a downward spiral. "Chad has been paying Amber $2000 a month for her apartment and flying her in and out of Miami so they could meet up," said our insider, but now the former Black Men Magazine Model Of The Year has been evicted from her apartment on Atlanta's famous Peachtree Street, according to court documents, and she posted a plea on Twitter this week asking for help moving. The raunchy revelations come after Chad's bombshell week that started with his arrest for domestic violence on August 11 following an explosive fight with the Basketball Wives star, who filed for divorce three days later, which led to him being cut from the Miami Dolphins and fired by sponsor Zico coconut water. The stripper is reportedly a dancer at the Gold Rush Showbar in Atlanta. Less than a week after the Pro Bowler got married, she allegedly subtweeted to Evelyn, "U can marry him but he's still mine!!!"

10 comments

• shadowcat
    12 years ago
    I haven't been to the Goldrush in awhile. Maybe I need to make another visit to check out Amber.
  • jackslash
    12 years ago
    "she posted a plea on Twitter this week asking for help moving." I would help her move. I helped a Detroit stripper move a couple months ago. Just out of the goodness of my heart. No quid pro quo.
  • Alucard
    12 years ago
    NO quid pro quo jackslash? Not good business.
  • thesamurai
    12 years ago
    Not very gentlemanly, Alucard. LMAO I'm glad you started posting again because you are THE entertainment here.
  • georgmicrodong
    12 years ago
    It is my imagination, or is she...not that hot?
  • vincemichaels
    12 years ago
    Geez, let's help the babe out, shadowcat. I'll meet ya there next week. Life has to be tough when you have a $2000 a month pad. :)
  • Alucard
    12 years ago
    No, the entertainment is Dougster and his blind and loyal supporters who believe everything he says is the ABSOLUTE truth. My function here it seems is to be a target for fools like you thesamursi. LOL I also function as an advocate for unpopular ideas & beliefs that rub a lot of people the wrong way. I enjoy being an advocate.
  • gatorfan
    12 years ago
    You saying NFL players aren't smart?
  • motorhead
    12 years ago
    "after the Pro Bowler got married" Wow. A bowler that has enough swag to date dancers? Good for him. Most bowlers are beer guzzling sweaty fat guys. Where's Dick Weber?
  • tempest666
    12 years ago
    Chad Johnson isn't a sugar daddy he's a "Splendadaddy". As for her she's back to singing for her supper like the rest of us. They deserve each other.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion