tuscl

OMG. Strippers drinking & smoking pot.

shadowcat
Atlanta suburb
Wednesday, August 22, 2012 1:20 PM
CHARLOTTE, NC (WBTV) - Police in Charlotte have cited a gentlemen's club owner for allowing the club's exotic dancers to consume alcohol while working and do drugs. The incident was reported at 1:44 a.m. on Club Nikki's on the 3000 block on Little Rock Road, according to the report from the Charlotte-Mecklenburg Police Department. Detectives were at the club to see if it was operating legally. They observered marijuana use and lewd activity occurring in plain sight, according to the report. Dancers were also seen drinking alcohol while on the job. The owner of the club was issued a citation.

6 comments

• Shekitout
    12 years ago
    Should have described the lewd activity!
  • Revolution
    12 years ago
    Lewd activity at a gentleman's club? What is the world coming to?!
  • motorhead
    12 years ago
    Most strippers I know like smoking a little ganj. But I post this as a cautionary PSA to all you dancers: you don't wanna be like this in 20 years. [view link]
  • newmark
    12 years ago
    A lot of them do it, but I don't spend money on girls who smell like a rock concert.
  • bengalhawk
    12 years ago
    Club Nikki's in Charlotte is the only club, *** check that *** , only PLACE I've ever been to, in which my CAR was searched as I entered the parking lot. It's been a couple of shootings ( and killings ) in and around that club in recent years. So I'm not surprised at all by that report of dancers doing drugs.
  • Estafador
    12 years ago
    eh, if you can dance, don't smell like cheap beer and don't throw up on me, smoke away, just keep the drinks light sweetie. You never know with a pot head, maybe she might slip up and do more than you expected (but will definetely enjoy)
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion