tuscl

PORTLAND, OREGON

Sunday, August 19, 2012 12:59 AM
HEY IM FROM CALIFORNIA AND I'M A TRAVELING DANCER I WAS INTERESTED IN VISITING OREGON BECAUSE I HAVE A FRIEND WHO STAYS THEIR AND I REALIZED THER ARE MANY MANY STRIP CLUBS IN PORTLAND. TOO MANY TO JUST CHOOSE AND DO MY RESEARCH INDIVIDUALLY I WANT TOO NARROW IT DOWN. IF YOU LIVE IN THE AREA AND ARE FAMILIAR WITH THE STRIP CLUBS WILL YOU PLEASE LEAVE ME THE NAME AND ANY DETAILS THAT YOU CAN PROVIDE. WHICH ONES ARE USUALLY BUSY & ETC.? DETAILED MESSAGES ARE FINE TOO, tHANKS! :)

13 comments

• londonguy
    12 years ago
    Why are you SHOUTING ?
  • Honey Bun
    12 years ago
    I AM NOT ALLOWED TO READ ALL THE REVIEWS FULLY OR ELSE I WOULD.
  • Honey Bun
    12 years ago
    @LONDONGUY Didn't know I had audio on this thing. It's called CAPS
  • deogol
    12 years ago
    She is SHOUTING because of all the time in the club growing DEAF FROM THE DJ'S LOUD ASS MUSIC! Prissy, on the internet, it is common to use CAPS for, um, emphasis, about a particular thing (aka SHOUTING). See [view link] .
  • sinclair
    12 years ago
    Contact the member on here named ranukam. He knows the Portland strip club scene.
  • georgmicrodong
    12 years ago
    Prissy, Prissy, Prissy. *NAKED* pictures, not clothed ones...
  • Corvus
    12 years ago
    If you are a traveling dancer, then write a review of one of the clubs you dance in and you will be able to read all the reviews. And taking Sinclair and GMD's advice above would also be acceptable!
  • 3LeggedMan
    12 years ago
    Just checked your picture out.... I think you should dance in Central Illinois. Where I club.
  • Vic06
    12 years ago
    Recommend you visit Club Rouge downtown, new owner has made some great changes. The crowd is professional and the ladies pull down good money.
  • Clackport
    12 years ago
    There's a lot to be said about Portland clubs. PM me if you wish. I can tell you what I know.
  • Honey Bun
    12 years ago
    Thank you to those whom left Helpful Comments :) & Illinois is not a bad idea!
  • georgmicrodong
    12 years ago
    You're welcome. I'm glad my comment was helpful. :)
  • PussyLick
    12 years ago
    @ Prissy...If you do swing by Illinois/Chi....hollar back. I'd buy a lapper from you most definitely!
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion