tuscl

Clearwater Clubs

Saturday, August 18, 2012 9:50 PM
I'm going to be in St. Petersburg next month and was thinking about checking out the clubs in Clearwater for a change of pace (normally, I go to the clubs in Tampa). Any advice on places I should take a look at? From the reviews I've read, clubs like Oz, Bliss, and Diamond Dolls appear to be some of the better ones. But I thought I'd seek recommendations from the brightest minds on this discussion forum for further information. Thanks in advance!

1 comment

12 years ago
    I visited Oz in April or May and wrote a review. Kind of depends what you're used to, to me the place was a mixed bag. I'm not used to $35 dances so made sure I took advantage of the 2 for 1. Could have done without the "free" t-shirts and hats. I was visiting a fave who'd moved down there, so was obligated to do "some" dances. If just going for drinking and eye candy not a bad place. Nice assortment of gals and plenty of shot girls, etc. Drinks reasonable but watered down. Maybe better to stick with beer. Place is upsclae and parking appeared safe.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion