tuscl

Is it BBBJ or BBBJCIM?

shadowcat
Atlanta suburb
I don't consider it to be a BBBJ unless there is CIM but judging from some comments some people seem to think that there is a difference. Is a little foreplay with some dick sucking a BBBJ or is some dick sucking followed by a HJ a BBBJ? Not in my book.

19 comments

• gatorfan
    12 years ago
    Blowjob = Her mouth, your cock, jizz on her face or in her mouth
  • EarlTee
    12 years ago
    If you fuck her, pull out, and she sucks it till you cum, does that mean you didn't actually fuck her? I say of course you fucked her. Just because you don't nut during an act doesn't mean the act never happened.

Dick sucking followed by a HJ isn't a BBBJ - it's a BBBJ and a HJ.
  • georgmicrodong
    12 years ago
    If you cum, it's a blow job.
  • SemiCrazy
    12 years ago
    If she blows you uncovered it is BBBJ, even if you finish in some other way. If she blows you uncovered until you cum in her mouth it is a BBBJCIM.
  • SuperDude
    12 years ago
    How can something so pleasurable become so technical?
  • Alucard
    12 years ago
    The experience is what you make it and decide it is.
  • outside4
    12 years ago
    If you get a BB blow job and and end with a blast on her face and tits, do you not call that a blow job? Of course you do.

The point is with the "industry" and the slang as it is these days is that it doesn't necessarily mean CIM.
  • RickWood
    12 years ago
    Interesting question.

I'd have to say as long as my dick is in her mouth sans protection, I'm getting a BBBJ, if it leads to FS, then I got both. If its a BBBJCIM, then FS will have to wait for some recovery time.

The adventure might even start as a HJ, become a BBBJ, then finish with BBBJCIM. That's 3 parts to the same happy ending.
  • unclewillSea
    8 years ago
    I prefer to creampie, but if not then cim.
  • JohnSmith69
    8 years ago
    I vote for them being two different things. While I usually CIM during a BBBJ, especially with a stripper, there are many exceptions
  • Dominic77
    8 years ago
    Not dancers, but all civvies in my experience were COF or COB or cum on towel. none would CIM. none would swallow.
  • san_jose_guy
    8 years ago
    Sometimes BBBJ is just to be preliminary, not TCIM.

SJG
  • Beaver_Hunter
    8 years ago
    I wonder what Shadowcat's opinion is now that 4 years have past.
  • unclewillSea
    8 years ago
    Pandoras is the place for bbbjcim.
  • shadowcat
    8 years ago
    Beaver - It hasn't changed.
  • san_jose_guy
    8 years ago
    Pandora's, Seattle I take that to mean.

SJG
  • flagooner
    8 years ago
    I hate to say it, but this is a really stupid question.
  • Jascoi
    8 years ago
    I guess all my bareback blowjobs i've experienced don't count because I've never cum in mouth. or tits. or face. butt whatever it's called I still love it.
  • gammanu95
    8 years ago
    My two cents: If she sucks you without a condom, then it's a BBBJ no matter where and how you finish
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion