tuscl

Best Strip Clubs in Dallas for extras

My wife and I just moved to Dallas and are unfamiliar with the scene here. We used to frequent Crazy Horse in San Francisco and used to get plenty of extras in the private rooms... yeah, my wife is into that too.

We just went to Baby Dolls and had a great time, but were a bit disappointed that there wasn't much ITC extras. It looked like even the champagne rooms were pretty exposed so there wouldn't be much opportunity for that to happen. What are the best clubs here for getting more bang for you buck (hand jobs, blow jobs, or straight up sex), and how much does that usually cost you in Dallas? Also, what clubs have private areas that are actually private, as in just the two of us and the dancer?

Any recommendations for specific girls at the clubs would be appreciated as well.

16 comments

• Ironcat
    12 years ago
    Read the reviews. You sound too much like LE to get the type of information you seek and the fact that you only have two reviews doesn't help.
  • fish_suit
    12 years ago
    I can assure you we're not LE... not that me saying that will matter much. If anyone is uncomfortable with that kind of info, then even just knowing what clubs are good for adventurous couples in Dallas would be super useful.

• crazyjoe
    12 years ago
    Try the Tilted Kilt
  • fish_suit
    12 years ago
    Thanks crazy Joe, will do
  • mmdv26
    12 years ago
    hahaha, fish I Googled Tilted Kilt...several in the DFW metroplex - kinda like plaid Hooters. Lame. Try CL MW4MW.
  • GCMan
    12 years ago
    Go to baby dolls on a weekday afternoon. Ask for carmen .
  • rickdugan
    12 years ago
    fish, you need to provide us with your badge number in order for us to share the best details. Or maybe not. Either way, most posters here don't get that explicit in an open discussion area.

But if you are for real, then I'm sure that the dancer from the San Fran club that you reviewed would not really appreciate her name being splashed onto an open forum as a girl who gave both you and your wife a good time. Seriously dude.

And as far as the Dallas clubs go, they are surprisingly free of heavy duty extras ITC. The Dallas clubs have found a way to allow a fair amount of two-way contact, yet control just how far things go. The LD and VIP areas are all fairly open and tend to be patrolled by staff. Keep in mind that the dancers in Dallas need to be licensed in order to work, so most of them are not going to risk catching a prostitution charge by providing p4p ITC as they could lose their livelihoods.
  • crazyjoe
    12 years ago
    If Tilted Kilt doesn't work then try Twin Peaks
  • crazyjoe
    12 years ago
    When you go to Tilted Kilt and order off the menu don t forget to ask if the girl can pull your pork for you
  • fish_suit
    12 years ago
    If you don't have any club recommendations that's fine, but don't be a dick. I'm new to the forum and didn't realize I was breaking protocol. Obviously I don't want girls losing their livelihood so don't post anything on here that could make that happen. If it's better just to ask which clubs in Dallas you like or just if there are any girls in particular that give good dances we can stick to that.

GCMan, thanks for some actual feedback.
  • xedin5436
    12 years ago
    "Tilted Kilt and order off the menu don t forget to ask if the girl can pull your pork for you"

They need some Jamaican influence in there so I can get my chicken jerked.
  • rickdugan
    12 years ago
    "If you don't have any club recommendations that's fine, but don't be a dick."

You call someone else a dick when YOU were the one who outed a girl on a public forum? LOL.

"I'm new to the forum and didn't realize I was breaking protocol. Obviously I don't want girls losing their livelihood so don't post anything on here that could make that happen."

Protocol? How about common sense? Jackass. And it is clear in your San Fran review that you were more concerned about gloating than you were about whether you were doing that dancer any favors. Way to go boy blunder.

"If it's better just to ask which clubs in Dallas you like or just if there are any girls in particular that give good dances we can stick to that."

Sorry dude, but this isn't BK - you don't get to have it your way. When you post on an Internet forum, you don't get to control the responses. And when that post is a hat-in-hand request from an unknown poster for references to strip club prostitution, you should not be surprised if you see mixed reactions.
  • crazyjoe
    12 years ago
    Wow
  • crazyjoe
    12 years ago
    I saw a jerk rubbed chicken breast on a menu once. Hard to keep a strait face while asking what that was all about

• jackie121
    12 years ago
    I worked in dallas on and off they are pretty strict there. But depending on the girl and who the girl knows you can get away with extras. Spearmint Rhino I've done it in the champagne room but again it depends on the girl some will hustle you and make you think you will and won't. But it does go on there. Some vip hosts are cool and leave you alone and don't check on you others do. You have to make sure you get the right girl and the right floor guy/vip host. My friend worked at the lodge and got away with doing things there. I never worked there, so can't really help you on that club. Keep in mind that the rhino isn't that busy as baby dolls but you will find what your looking for.
  • Papi_Chulo
    12 years ago
    I lived in Dallas for ~10 yrs. until recently. Like others have posted, most clubs are pretty liberal with respect to two-way LD contact, but they don’t really offer much in terms of complete privacy and/or looking of the other way by staff in order for one to be able to engage in worthwhile ITC.

OTC on the other hand can be arranged as in almost any other city and that may be the better way to go.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion