tuscl

Fartgasim ???

JuiceBox69
Fucking on Young N Dumb Chicken Heads
Ever get a blowjob in the club and fart while you orgasimed ?

13 comments

• chumchum
    12 years ago
    Omg, lmao, bahahaha
  • bustanutz
    12 years ago
    Many times juice but worse I've shat my shorts while bustin b4.
  • pabloantonio
    12 years ago
    Juice:

Only you can come up with some of the most stupid bullshit I have ever heard.
  • vincemichaels
    12 years ago
    Farts can happen at the worst times. LOL. Yes, it has happened, the dancer wasn't too happy, but oh well.
  • Tiredtraveler
    12 years ago
    I had a dancer fart during a lap dance. I stood left right then as it sounded wet and she(fortunately still had her bottoms on) was getting ready to flip and shove her butt into my face. No apologies from her and I did not pay her for the farce.
  • georgmicrodong
    12 years ago
    No.
  • londonguy
    12 years ago
    Is that a compliment Pablo?
  • londonguy
    12 years ago
    No, but I have farted in a girls face when we were in the 69 position. LOL !!
  • mmdv26
    12 years ago
    Dancer stood up on the couch turned around and stuck her arse crack right in my face. I expressed my appreciation by spreading her cheeks and giving her a nice rim which was greeted by a sudden, and might I add, noisy release of gas. All part of the risk of playing in the nether region.

• JuiceBox69
    12 years ago
    M26 lol
  • gatorfan
    12 years ago
    Did you ever have a burpjob?
  • bustanutz
    12 years ago
    I had a pukejob where she barfed as I shot my load down her throat. We were in the bojangles bathroom so it mst hv been the food.
  • bang69
    12 years ago
    I've had many a dancer fart during a ld. They were imbarist. We both got a good laugh out of it. But no I have never farted during a bj
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion