tuscl

Buck Naked....ok, not what you thought

motorhead
Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life
Country singer Randy Travis was arrested Tuesday when he was found drunk and buck naked by cops.

Here is a link to his mugshot. Yikes!

http://www.aceshowbiz.com/news/view/0005…

I can't help but think of Dean Wormer's classic quote from "Animal House".

"Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life, son"

Well, two out of three anyway, Randy.

9 comments

• deogol
    12 years ago
    Not his first time! Wonder if the excuse "they rolled me and took my clothes!" would work?
  • shadowcat
    12 years ago
    Sounds like a country song. :)
  • vincemichaels
    12 years ago
    Seeing the mugshot and having read the article, I have no desire whatsoever to see any naked pics of him. From the story, he sounds like another out of control drunk. :)
  • steve3003
    12 years ago
    motor-fuck-head: Leave randy be. We all make mistakes.
  • jester214
    12 years ago
    Why is he driving a 98 pontiac?
  • crazyjoe
    12 years ago
    He is a dumbass
  • SemiCrazy
    12 years ago
    Yes, officer, I had several drinks before I went to bed. Then I heard a burglar and started chasing him but he was already down the block so I hopped in my '98 Firebird and started chasing him...
  • carl95
    12 years ago
    Well there have been rumors about him being gay for a long time.

Trolling for a hook up while drunk seems like good way to lose your clothes.
  • shadowcat
    12 years ago
    More trouble for Randy Travis ... TMZ has learned the embattled singer was involved in a FIGHT in a church parking lot in Texas early this morning.

Law enforcement sources tell us ... cops responded to the church around 1 AM after receiving a tip about two men fighting in the parking lot.

We're told Travis was taken to the hospital after the fight. One source tells us Randy appeared to be "extremely intoxicated."

We're told the fight was over a girl.

Travis has had serious problems with alcohol -- he was arrested for DWI earlier this month after cops say they found the singer naked at the scene of a car crash.

And Travis was busted for public intoxication back in February after cops say he was hammered in a different church parking lot.

Attempts to reach Travis were unsuccessful.

Read more: http://www.tmz.com/2012/08/24/randy-trav…
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion