tuscl

OLYMPICS

10inches
Florida
Tuesday, August 7, 2012 3:24 PM
what sport has the hottest women? I chose beach volleyball (after all the play in very skimpy bikinis). but some of the swimmers, gymnastic and indoor volleyball athletes are pretty damn hot too !!!

18 comments

• georgmicrodong
    12 years ago
    Almost all of them. Weightlifting tends to produce more muscle than is attractive to me, and running tends to work off most of the fat that makes women curvy. The volleyball players, both kinds, have really caught my eye this year.
  • steve229
    12 years ago
  • Fenster
    12 years ago
    I'm enjoying the way some of the track and field athletes are out there in what amounts to a bikini. And the divers' one-piece suits are modest only above the waist - they're so high-cut on the thigh that it's mezmerizing to watch them. The problem is, with some of them being so young, I'm afraid I might have to register ....
  • motorhead
    12 years ago
    It's kind if hard not to say the beach volley ball players and the divers since they have such skimpy outfits. But I don't think I'm capable of ignoring that. Lol. I've stated on this board before I'm not a big fan of muscular dancers. But I am finding the women track athletes with taut, toned stomachs pretty damn hot. I even think some if the rowers were hot. One thing is for sure, I am becoming a fan of pulled back hair. Maybe more strippers should try that.
  • dallas702
    12 years ago
    The Olympic weightlifters are a big NO, as well as the shooters (I have nothing against guns but I will NOT grope a woman with a gun in her hands!). I also have to pass on the gymnasts, as Fenster said "so young." Otherwise, yes they are mostly hot. I think several of the foreign swimmers are very doable.
  • Corvus
    12 years ago
    A hot woman with a gun is even hotter, but a not so hot woman with a gun is still not so hot. There are some divers that have looked good and I saw some synchronized swimmers today who looked very nice, but they also looked like they were wearing makeup, unlike nearly all the others. But I have to say volleyball players first and some basketball players second. I have always loved tall women and man, those legs go on forever. And don't forget the tennis playing Williams sisters who still have it going on, along with a few other tennis players as well.
  • inno123
    12 years ago
    The gymnasts are too young, the swimmers too skinny, so I am tending toward volleyball. soccer, and track so far.
  • inno123
    12 years ago
  • gatorfan
    12 years ago
    Field hockey
  • MADDOG_ROMEO
    12 years ago
    Check it out.... Gymnastics [view link] Javelin [view link] Hurdles [view link] Field Hockey [view link] Soccer [view link] Beach Volleyball (my personal fav) [view link] [view link] [view link]
  • PussyLick
    12 years ago
    Sprinters..No contest. Swimmers have weird shaped bodies. Volleyball, generally too lanky. Gymnast, too young. Sprinters have the best abs and legs, and are pretty too!
  • vincemichaels
    12 years ago
    Too bad it is typical British weather and so cool, except for making their nipples hard. I like beach volleyball players, I just wish they had bigger breasts. :)
  • motorhead
    12 years ago
    Aly Raisman, who won the Gold in the floor exercise, turned 18 in May. I think that makes her of age. So we no longer have to feel guilty about looking at her butt.
  • londonguy
    12 years ago
    lol @ Vince. It could have been worse Vince, we've had the worst summer in history this year but by comparison it's been quite good for the Olympics. For me some of the rowing girls and female cyclists are the best. There was a couple of real hot girls in the Heptahlon, which our girl won Gold in !!
  • SofaKing
    12 years ago
    One of the comments in the [view link] gallery of beautiful javelin throwers pointed out an egregious omission. Google "Brittany Borman". She is a gorgeous blonde Amazon from the Midwest. Unfortunately she is getting married later this summer.
  • steve3003
    12 years ago
    I like looking at them beach volleyball gals but, in truth, female athletes do nothing for me. Same for them super models. If I see a pretty soccer player, first thing that pops to mind is them stinky feet. Not their fault, but unavoidable in them sport. Maybe some of the feminine tennis and golf players are an exception. Hantuchova is stripper hot but she doesn't win anything. Like Kournikova before her. But both got them classic stripper look.
  • steve3003
    12 years ago
    Wow, that black girl on the volley ball team, she is HOT!!!
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion