tuscl

I'm hopeing for a thunderstorm when I hit the club tomorrow.

shadowcat
Atlanta suburb
TAMPA (CBS Tampa) — A majority of couples would rather blast Marvin Gaye's “Let's Get It On” than take shelter when extreme weather is heading their way.

A study put out by Trojan Brand Condoms finds that 70 percent of Americans have had sex during tornadoes and thunderstorms. Seven percent of people admitted to having sex during a hurricane, including 27 percent of those who live in Miami.

Trojan also found that temperatures determine whether or not you want to have a sexual romp.

Hotter, wetter environments were found to influence the amount of sex people have. Miami residents have sex an average of 102 times a year while people in Minneapolis, a much colder climate, only have sex 64 times a year.

People have turned down sex, though, because it's too hot out. Thirty five percent of responders said they have passed on sex because of high temperatures. But a majority, 66 percent, would have sex no matter how hot or cold it is.

“Whether it's hot weather or sex in the snow, Americans are clearly looking for variety in – and out – of the bedroom,” Bruce Tetreault, group project manager for Trojan Condoms, said in a press release.

One thousand people were surveyed online for the study.

5 comments

• deogol
    12 years ago
    Well, in the cold climates one is exhausted after unbuttoning out of three layers of clothes.
  • jackslash
    12 years ago
    I don't know about hurricanes, but women always say they feel the earth shake when having sex with me. :-)
  • sharkhunter
    12 years ago
    Gotcha, thunderstorm tomorrow afternoon in Columbia. Chances are 1 in 3. Will you get lucky? Good question.

Just being funny. I believe the original author was hoping to get lucky when he went clubbing.

I wonder if I impress the dancers when small bolts of electricity pop off of me in one club? If not they might start running for cover when winter gets here and the bolts get painful, lol.
  • sharkhunter
    12 years ago
    I wonder if seeing paranormal things happening would turn dancers on? It may just make them run like hell though. That might be funny to watch.
  • vincemichaels
    12 years ago
    While we were sitting out the hurricane last summer in Norfolk, VA that night, it was the thing to do. I mean like walking around outside could have killed you with the tornados and all, might as well stay inside and fuck.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion