tuscl

diary of an angry stripper...

Sunday, July 29, 2012 1:02 PM
actually, sarah tressler doesn't seem that angry. she held down 2 jobs, one as a stripper the other as a reporter at a houston newspaper. one employer found out about the other (guess which is which) and fired her. she has written a book and is on an occasional tour to promote it, stopping recently at the CH3 in Vegas. Here's a link to a review of the book from the NY Post... [view link]

5 comments

• GoVikings
    12 years ago
    Good read. I especially liked this part: "Tressler recalls the co-worker who saw a Patriots game on TV and said, “New England? I thought we just played the United States?” lol, funny stuff.
  • deogol
    12 years ago
    It seems "progressives" and "the left" (I prefer to call them something else) are a bit hypocritical about many things. What an unfortunate learning experience for her.
  • jester214
    12 years ago
    Bullshit laced with over the top cliches. Getting fired from the newspaper was probably the best thing that ever happened to this woman.
  • jester214
    12 years ago
    Bullshit laced with over the top cliches. Getting fired from the newspaper was probably the best thing that ever happened to this woman.
  • gatorfan
    12 years ago
    Tell her to fuck more often
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion