Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

headed north on I 75have in Michigan

drevil19

Michigan

14 yrs ago · 1 min read

Hey guys...i am headed north of Detroit on I 75. Any suggestions of clubs to hit north of the city. Going up north so will pass through Flint and Saginaw. Any clubs i should hit up?

Replies (6)Latest

Profile picture for vincemichaels
vincemichaels
•

Be sure to stop in to Miceli's corner in Harrison. Home of the fat sweathog who smokes cigarettes out of her pussy. :)

Profile picture for jackslash
jackslash
•

You should have got off on 8 Mile Rd in Detroit.

Profile picture for drevil19
drevil19
•

I live in Detroit area. I know all the clubs on 8 mile. Just curious if there are any clubs on 75 headed north that are worth a stop into i.e flint area clubs if anything good

Thanks

Profile picture for Otto22
Otto22
•

Cloud 9 in Flint is a dive but reliably high mileage. Teasers in Flint is a bit more upscale and more expensive but good mileage can be had there.

Profile picture for Alucard
Alucard
•

Stay in Detroit!

Profile picture for motorhead
motorhead
•

If you stop in Flint - be safe.

Once again it ranks as the most dangerous city in America.

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement