tuscl

Best Clubs in Michigan?

boredxx
Ontario
Friday, July 20, 2012 12:49 PM
Going on a trip to Michigan with some buddies and was just wondering what are the best clubs to visit while in Michigan? Which ones have safe parking and is okay to check out at night? We were thinking maybe Penthouse, Flight Club & Coliseum. We are more into white blondes/brunettes; Would those places be good to check out? It'll be our first time there, so all opinions are welcome! Thanks!

10 comments

• Alucard
    12 years ago
    Check out BT's too.
  • vincemichaels
    12 years ago
    Those are all good choices. Detroit clubs usually offer Valet service. If one is the nervous type, by all means use it. I'm a Detroit area native, not much scares me. LOL A few other clubs around Detroit have good value, Subi's in Southgate, Player's Club in Detroit, Bogarts, in Inkster across from the Flight Club. Most clubs will have mostly Caucasian types, blondes and brunettes.
  • dondoes969
    12 years ago
    The flight club is really a great place to go. Check out some of the review from that club, and you'll be convinced of it's appeal.
  • jackslash
    12 years ago
    Penthouse, Flight Club, Landing Strip, Subi's, Hustler Club. They are clean and safe. You should find what you want.
  • georgebailey
    12 years ago
    Ditto on jackslash. You've chosen well.
  • SuperDude
    12 years ago
    Avoid Ace of Spades, unless you like fatties and thugs. WARNING: Coliseum dancers are very agressive about VIP dances--at least three per session--and demanding tips for everything, including just looking your way.
  • Alucard
    12 years ago
    "Coliseum dancers are very agressive about VIP dances--at least three per session--and demanding tips for everything, including just looking your way." Do the BIG, Bad Bouncers strong arm the tips from customers for looking at a Dancer? LOL
  • samsung1
    12 years ago
    Penthouse is usually the best one when I visit Michigan but it has had some bad days/nights.
  • boredxx
    12 years ago
    Thank you all for all the advice/tips! =)
  • twilight12
    11 years ago
    AND....????? wot wuz YOUR review after visiting michigan! ?? i email with a michigan dancer now & then & she tells me things are pretty laid back. she enjoys feeling free to entertain. but that's from HER point of view, not a customer's.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion