Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

OT: Mila Kunis wasn't popular with guys at school

steve229
steve229134673

14 yrs ago · 1 min read

"I think at, like, 16 or 17 I was on the cover of Stuff, which was a horrible thing to do because then you have these boys who assume that you look this way when you don't. It was enhanced...I wasn't [popular with guys], because in real life I didn't wear push-up bras. They were like, 'You don't look like you do in those pictures. This is false advertisement.'

Replies (5)

Profile picture for jester214
jester214
•

Yeah I'm sure highschool was horrible for her.

Profile picture for vincemichaels
vincemichaels
•

Too bad, steve, you and Mila didn't attend the same high school at the same time. You could have made her feel better.

Profile picture for Clubber
Clubber
•

She isn't popular with me now. Just another Hollywood "creation". I've never understood the masses fascination with "celebrity".

vm,

And to think, if she were a cheerleader!!!

Profile picture for vincemichaels
vincemichaels
•

I can see it now, Clubber. Mila jumps in the air cheering, and lands with her legs around steve's face. :)

Profile picture for Dougster
Dougster
•

Lol!

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement