tuscl

A Strip Club Primer

motorhead
Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life
There's a scene in the classic musical "The Sound of Music" where Julie Andrews is sitting with the Von Trapp children when she uncovers a deep, dark secret about these kids: They (gasp!) don't know how to sing! How could they not know even the basics of such an enjoyable activity that has brought so much joy to millions of people?

So to get them up to speed at quickly as possible, she started at the very beginning. Since her technique worked so well, I thought I would try the same method to bring our strip club rookies up to speed.

Doe, a deer....no. Dough is cash. Bring lots of it.

Ray, a drop of golden sun. Start your serious clubbing during the sunny daytime. Less frat boy parties. Higher mileage at lower cost in general.

Me, a name I call myself. That's fine. But forget solo "me" sex. Hit a strip club.

Far, a long, long way to run. Don't hesitate to drive a long distance in search of the perfect club.

Sew, a needle pulling thread. Tell that dancer what you would like to have pulled.

La, a note to follow sew. La is a common Spanish word. Learn some Spanish and hit Tijuana for mucho cheapo funno.

Tea, I drink with jam and bread. Avoid too much alcohol. Don't drink and
drive. Drink ice tea.

That brings us back to doe. Leave when you run out of dough. Don't use credi cards.

Do re mi fa so la ti do

11 comments

• georgmicrodong
    12 years ago
    Awesome.
  • Alucard
    12 years ago
    A poet. LOL
  • mmdv26
    12 years ago
    Very good MH!!
  • jerikson40
    12 years ago
    Wow. And here I am trying to fight the feeling that the guys here are just prissy little women, who gossip and gab with each other all day long, and worry about etiquette in the club, and worry about what everyone thinks of them, and worry about whether the strippers like them, and kiss the strippers asses, and are just prissy little wimps.

And here you go singing Julie Andrews to everyone.

Damn. Tell me you weren't actually dancing around the house to "Sound of Music". Please.
  • jerikson40
    12 years ago
    By the way, a while back I jokingly asked you guys to invite me to your next Tupperware party. As a joke.

Seriously, do you guys actually have Tupperware parties?
  • steve229
    12 years ago
    ^^^^^
    I knew this was coming, lol. Surprised steve3003 hasn't chimed in, must be his day off.
  • vincemichaels
    12 years ago
    Dougster has Tupperware parties for all the lying thieving whores he fucks. :)
  • Otto22
    12 years ago
    Motorhead-
    Great post! Now I want to hear your version of "I Got a Gal in Kalamazoo". You can choose Angels, DV or Little Darlings.
  • steve3003
    12 years ago
    @steve229: first, fuck off. Second, motorhead needs to be treated with kid gloves. A super geek that goes to SCs, likes them mary poppins shit, listens to motor fucking head (can't spell them foreign toff band) and rarely drinks. For the safety of them indiana girls on them indiana nites be gentle with motorboy.
  • RickWood
    12 years ago
    Well played Motorhead.
  • shadowcat
    12 years ago
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion