tuscl

How to finance a boob job.

shadowcat
Atlanta suburb

7 comments

• vincemichaels
    12 years ago
    I'll pay her for a lap dance on that street location to help her. :)
  • deogol
    12 years ago
    Reminds me of when I was living in Austin, there were some bikini clad girls panhandling. The police put a stop to that. Guess ya gotta be scuzzy and scary looking to panhandle in Austin.
  • randy77
    12 years ago
    I'd give her a few $$. Rather give it her than someone I don't don't if it's a scam. At least she's being honest.

John Stossel, news reporter, did a show on the street beggers last year. He dressed up like a bumm and collected money, but he collected more when he changed his sign to, "Just want to buy beer." He actually had people pose for pictures of him and that sign.
  • deogol
    12 years ago
    Well, it's not just strippers I tip. :)

One guy, he was so thankful - he was like "It's like I am invisible." I told him that he was a reality many people would have to face two pay checks away. People don't like that.
  • PussyLick
    12 years ago
    I know a chick on the Trading floor who sold squares for a few hundred each.....the winner got to bang her after the boob job.
  • Alucard
    12 years ago
    Get a Loan.
  • jackslash
    12 years ago
    A dancer asked me to pay for a new boob job. I told her I would pay the old fashioned way--one lap dance at a time.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion