tuscl

Suggestions in Chicago and Indianapolis area

Thursday, July 12, 2012 2:04 PM
I need SC suggestions in the Chicago and Indianapolis area. My priorities are LD value in terms of two way contact, girl quality and if possible full nude LD. I am not interested in extras.

11 comments

• Rod8432
    12 years ago
    Don't know much about Chicago, but Brad's Brass Flamingo is your best bet in Indy. It's not nude, though - topless only and sometimes with nipple tape. If an hour's drive is not a problem, then the HipHugger in Kokomo is another good bet - topless, $10 LDs with two-way contact.
  • Tiredtraveler
    12 years ago
    Nothing but topless low mileage in Indy. Brad's is a good value and the girls are usually above average. Dancers West on the far west side has lookers but now scans you Driver's License and takes a digital photo. Chicago Club 390 is expensive but pretty good, and Atlantis is a very nice club but hit and miss on girl quality. The clubs in Gary by Chicago are hit and miss low end clubs. Industrial strip in Hammond is overrated in my opinion but I have only been there once.
  • Dcantor
    12 years ago
    There is nothing in the city of Chicago, so you need to head south. Industrial strip in Hammond, IN has a great dance setup, only shortcoming is there is no booze. If you need booze I suggest Club O in Harvey, IL.
  • racejeff
    12 years ago
    Rod covered Indy well. While I'm personally not as bif of fan of the Brass as most others. For your criteria I would give these guidelines. 1. Avoid PT's Showclub at all costs it is over priced and each dancer is now setting her own dance prices with a $25 minimum. 2. I feel there are three top clubs; Brad's Brass Flamingo, Dancer's and Rick's Cabaret. Dances are $20. 3. There are no nude dances. Indianapolis has no nude dancing, however tiny g-strings and perhaps small nipple tape depending on how recently excise police have stopped by and club or individual dancer focus.
  • racejeff
    12 years ago
    To correct TiredTraveller Dancers may or may not scan you DL. my last 4 visits have had DL scanned 2 times. Talked to door guy at length last Monday. their policy on scanning is based on customer age/appearance of age and how busy they are. If you are a smoker and need in/out privileges to smoke you will be scanned. They state the DL data is discarded after a day. Unless you are banned from club for fighting etc.
  • ButterMan
    12 years ago
    I live in Indy and i am not a big fan of brad's brass flamingo. It's ok but small and cramped(check my review). Dancers showclub is your best bet overall. It's big comfortable and has the best looking girls top to bottom in town. In chicago I would suggest Scores O'hare.
  • motorhead
    12 years ago
    It's been a couple of years since I've been there, but I once was a fan of Industrial Strip. It's in Hammond, IN just across the border from Chicago. As others said, no booze, but the private dances are fully nude. some girls give a hard grind, but never a hint of true extras. Usually a few hot girls. Very smoky.
  • Raincoat
    12 years ago
    Do not waste your time at anyplace in Chicago. In my opinion, Club 390 is the only place that offers a real strip club experience. It's a long drive from downtown.
  • PussyLick
    12 years ago
    I live in chicago and have never visited any clubs here. However, Arnie's is high value, or so I hear, but you probably won't enjoy yourself unless you like Ebony women. Next best thing would be Industrial Strip in Indiana. Their advertised pricing structure appears to tilt toward value. Again, I've never been so I can't tell you about contact.
  • motorhead
    12 years ago
    Just my 2 cents. I agree that Brads is over rated in Indy. I think it sucks as a club but that's just me
  • jc8891
    12 years ago
    The city of Chicago is a waste of time and money. If you are into thick black girls, Arnies is your place for a guaranteed good time.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion