tuscl

What's the minimum age to post a review?

Pennsylvania
Sunday, July 8, 2012 6:27 AM
Recent review by "cems" of the Playhouse Lounge: "OOO my baby Talita was in the Playhouse!!! She is the besty best of them all but Rubys a close second. Talita said she loves me!! I said if she loves me she needs to bring some of Rubys magic motion lotion she said yes!! She waited for me I ran as fast as I could back to her special room she loves. Talita was grrrreaaat she is 1000000% the best of the bunch with her soft fingers. She kisssed all over me my lips all over. I played with her sexy ass I pokeyed alll around. Talita had my happy face in no time!!! I gave her some reaal good cha ching for a terrrrific happy lappy time with my baby!!! Playhouse the best dancers alll over the entire planet. My Talita or Ruby never blow or suck but I see people say the USA heffers oink oink do it. I like Talita mouth on my lips not on your poker. The DJ was saying Sunday Sunday Sundays 6 - 12 advertisements they are open this web said to Sat." All of this seemingly 12 year old's reviews are of this club and similar in style. My initial thought was that these might have been written by Talita but he often mentions Ruby as his backup girl. Guess the guy is trying to be humorous. Spare us, please.

8 comments

• 23cambyman
    12 years ago
    This kind of sound like one of juicebox's distant relatives!
  • lopaw
    12 years ago
    its pretty sad actually. If this is someone going for humor they failed miserably.
  • shadowcat
    12 years ago
    About the same age as writing articles. :)
  • deogol
    12 years ago
    Physical age or mental age? Cuz I gotta believe this culture (western) is doing it's most to "maturity retard" as many (young) people as possible. Crap. I sound like an old dude.
  • gatorfan
    12 years ago
    What grade do they teach complete sentences
  • fructose_father
    12 years ago
    A grade higher than this guy got to....
  • motorhead
    12 years ago
    The guy needs a new schtick. He has over 40 reviews and all for the same club. I stopped looking after 5 or 6, but they were all just like this. There are more dancers out there than Ruby & Talita. Broaden your horizons man!
  • hard10
    12 years ago
    I suspect this is, in all likelihood, a "reverse" shill review for Club Champagne in West Deptford, NJ. There is a nasty feud between CC and Playhouse which is quite evident as soon as you read the comments pages for the 2 clubs at: [view link] [view link] Obviously, patrons would not waste their time writing this stuff so it's clearly stuff thrown by employees or owners of the clubs. The reviews by cems are probably meant to show the intelligence level of an average PH patron. PH posters are not necessarily above this either (see links above).
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion