tuscl

Stripper With Mental Illnesses

Saturday, May 20, 2006 4:08 PM
What percentage of strippers do you estimate have some sort of MENTAL ILLNESS? Would you knowingly by a LAP DANCE (or "extras") from one? Would you feel that you were exploiting her?

7 comments

• parodyman-->
    18 years ago
    davids: Are you having homosexual fantasys again? Why are you posting about "Man strippers?"
  • xanfiles
    18 years ago
    Why should we deny anyone the pleasure of sex? If we don't have sex with them, who will?
  • davids
    18 years ago
    Man strippers are either: a) poor and in desperate situations (e.g. single mothers) b) drug addicts c) alcoholics d) have some form of mental illness Do any of you feel bad about exploiting them for cheap sex, or is it all fair game? Has going to strip clubs eroded away your conscience?
  • davids
    18 years ago
    AN and parody are the two TUSCL trolls I know about. AN suffers from alcoholism. parody is a homosexual, but I don't think that is considered a mental illness anymore. Also I don't think there are established criteria for mental illness amongst subhumans. Thus AN yes, parody no. 50%.
  • parodyman-->
    18 years ago
    What percentage of tuscl trolls are suffering from some type of mental illness. (This answer should be good considering this particular troll is also our resident "expert" on everything.)
  • davids
    18 years ago
    Comments on the eploitiveness of strip clubs?
  • davids
    18 years ago
    Posters here don't seem to have a problem with exploiting poor women in desperate circumstances for cheap sex. But what about mentally ill women?
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion