tuscl

New TV Show: Baby Daddy

motorhead
Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life
Flipping thru the TV channels over the weekend, I happened to see a commercial for a new TV show called Baby Daddy. I don't know anything about the show, but I'm guessing this is the premise of the show:

Girlfriend works as a stripper but tells her family she is studying nursing at a local community college
She drives a beat-up Ford Focus with beads hanging from the rearview mirror
He is unemployed but makes a few dollars selling "used" rims on ebay and Craigslist
He drives a shiny new Escalade
Theme song is "That's Just My Baby's Daddy" by Trick Daddy
The plot of every episode is the same: Theparent's wake up at 3 pm, she gets ready for work and calls everyone she knows to try and find a sitter because the baby daddy wants to hang out with his friends

6 comments

• Alucard
    12 years ago
    BORING!!! Geez!!!

Why watch on TV, when we can go to the local Club & see it in the "Flesh" and in real reality.
  • steve3003
    12 years ago
    Sounds like my ATF. She's pregnant, not by me, but her bf. A prototypical loser who gets by with my ATF's (and maybe others') earnings. Never understood what these guys offer that's irresistible to some women. The civilians I dated over the years, with a couple of exceptions, were much more calculating, about money, stability, social status and all that shit. Are strippers the true romantics?
  • Alucard
    12 years ago
    "Are strippers the true romantics?"

Perhaps not.

But there might be a rare few out there somewhere. :)
  • Player11
    12 years ago
    I know a SC DJ who had 23 kids with 23 different women most of them strippers or hookers. As a matter of fact one of his 19 daughters danced at the same club(apples off the same tree). I don't know how this guy evades child support.

However, recently a stripper he impregnated dropped by with the kid and dumped his 2 yr old daughter on him. Now he is in his late 50's raising a four old daughter. Be careful out there - you don't want to be an "old baby daddy" LOL.

Wife says "Dear there is someone at the door, it looks like a young girl with a baby. What is she doing here?"
  • motorhead
    12 years ago
    The ironic thing about this show is that it's on the ABC Family Channel. And if you trace back that network's lineage, it used to be just "The Family Channel" and before that it was CBN. Remember Pat Robertson and the 700 Club? LOL
  • deogol
    12 years ago
    Show kinda fits that channel because it exposes foolish actions have consequences and I suppose, it will show these fathers manning up to their responsibilities.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion