tuscl

Toledo ,Ohio clubs

Tuesday, June 19, 2012 6:58 PM
I have to go to Chicago to see my brother this weekend and will be heading back to Akron, Ohio on Monday.I figured I'd stop at a Toledo club or two ,or maybe some other club that is along the way .I will be taking I-80 and I-90 to and [view link] are there any clubs right off the turnpike that are worth checking out for a good time?Thanks in advance for any good info guys!

7 comments

• Alucard
    12 years ago
    Hush Showgirls is near the turnpike on Reynolds Rd I did a review: [view link]
  • SuperDude
    12 years ago
    I-94 East out of Chicago will get you to Detroit's clubs. You can leave Dearborn, Michigan (BT's and others) and drive straight to Toledo, Ohio, then home, happy and broke.
  • Alucard
    12 years ago
    After visiting BT's, you won't want to waste $$$ in Toledo, I should know living in Toledo & having BT's as my favorite Club right now!!! LOL
  • Ermita_Nights
    12 years ago
    Agreed. When you're done in Detroit, take I-275 to get back on the Ohio Turnpike. The detour will cost you a bit more than an hour travel time. If you really just want to hop off the Pike, Hush is your best bet, but don't expect to leave "happy."
  • Alucard
    12 years ago
    "If you really just want to hop off the Pike, Hush is your best bet, but don't expect to leave "happy." " Agreed!!
  • Alucard
    12 years ago
    "I hear Georgia's got some fine under aged chicks you can get drunk and fuck in the bathroom while your posse guards the door and the manager deletes the camera footage for you." What kind of answer was that?
  • steel3643
    12 years ago
    Haha that was a reference to Big Ben's assault of that college chick in Georgia I take it?And i'm not from Akron but that's the biggest city closest to where i live now .I'm actually from western Pa and now live in Ohio.Could i get some advice if i change my name to Dogpound4life?
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion