tuscl

Rock of Ages?

Anyone going to see it? DWTS hottie Julianne Hough plays a stripper at Mary J. Blige's "Venus" SC apparently.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b9EukP0Qs…

7 comments

• deogol
    12 years ago
    Nope.
  • gatorfan
    12 years ago
    You might want to read the preview before you go

Rock Of Ages‘ Keeps Gay Love Story Intact

Rock of Ages hits theaters on Friday and our sister in salaciousness Michael Musto reminded readers the jukebox movie musical has a gay twist.

No it’s not Tom Cruise—his character, washed up rocker Stacy Jaxx, sucks face with a lady reporter (Malin Akerman).

But it’s two of the other stars who end up flirting with sexual subtext, finally erupting into a musical declaration of mutual love (“I Can’t Fight This Feeling”) and a big, old, wonderful kiss on top of it.

Musto says the same-sex scene—”one of the better things in the film”—was also in the Broadway version of the show.

Is it Julianne Hough and Catherine Zeta Jones? Alec Baldwin and Russell Brand? If you know for a fact, please keep it to yourself. Wild guesses are welcome in the comments!
  • Alucard
    12 years ago
    NOT interested at all.
  • Chanel
    12 years ago
    I went to see it and loved it. (and no it wasn't because of the same sex scene). I really like musicals and watching people dance.

Julianne Hough was a favorite on "Dancing with the Stars" and I was curious if Tom Cruise could sing(he can). The real surprise for me, was Malim Akerman-her scenes with Cruise's character almost stole the movie!

My favorite TV show is "So You Think You Can Dance" and a judge and choreograper of the show is the director of this movie. I didn't know until recently that he's directed other hit films also.

So there were alot of reasons I was curious to see it and loving eighties music didn't hurt either.
  • shadowcat
    12 years ago
    Not even if it was free.
  • TABB
    12 years ago
    That movie is going to be the flop of the summer. Go see Prometheus don't make the mistake I did which is not seeing it in 3D.
  • Tiredtraveler
    12 years ago
    got the washed up part right
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion