tuscl

What not to do when there is no sex in the Champagne Room.

shadowcat
Atlanta suburb

MANATEE COUNTY[FL] - A dissatisfied patron at a strip club reportedly tried to get his money back by taking cash from a performer's purse.

Sheriff's deputies arrested Trevor Jessup, 21, for petty theft Saturday.

A 32-year-old stripper at Pandora's Box, 3824 U.S. 41 N. in Palmetto, told deputies she caught Jessup taking cash from her purse after she performed for him in the VIP room.

A bouncer reportedly chased Jessup and held him to the ground until a sheriff's deputy arrived.

Jessup said “he paid for a sexual favor and was not pleased with the performance,” the deputy reported.

13 comments

• Alucard
    12 years ago
    "What not to do when there is no sex in the Champagne Room?"

NOT stealing! LOL
  • Clubber
    12 years ago
    Sort of a it's ok for the dancer to "steal" from a customer, but not the other way around. His mistake was paying THEN trying to get the money back. I wonder if he paid her up front?
  • Alucard
    12 years ago
    "Sort of a it's ok for the dancer to "steal" from a customer, but not the other way around. His mistake was paying THEN trying to get the money back. I wonder if he paid her up front?

I kind of doubt the Dancer forced Mr Jessup into the Champagne Room at gun point. He made that decision. And if he paid her up front, I doubt that he was forced to do that either.

If he was unhappy with the "performance", he should complain to the management & if he doesn't get satisfaction, well...GO somewhere else. It isn't fucking Rocket Science! All stealing gets him is time in jail.

Of course he can try to sue the Dancer &/or Club. I seriously DOUBT he would win. LOL
  • canny
    12 years ago
    Every club that I've been to in Pennsylvania except one you pay in advance and you pay the club instead of paying the stripper directly. Getting the dance before paying isn't always possible.
  • georgmicrodong
    12 years ago
    This reminds me of the story a bartender told me about a local club. Apparently a new dancer had sold a single $22 lap dance to a customer, and then processed to blow him in the booth, which was located off to one side of the room, but still visible from everywhere. The bartender immediately stopped her of course, at which point the guy wanted his $22 back.
  • rentz2
    12 years ago
    His response to police was to admit he was trying to pay for sex? He sounds really smart
  • Dolfan
    12 years ago
    Could also be what not to do in the champagne room: pay first.

The real question is, did he just go for his money back or did he try to get a little extra for his emotional distress.
  • Alucard
    12 years ago
    Obviously Mr Jessup is an extremely immature 21 y/o child & NOT too smart either. LOL
  • sharkhunter
    12 years ago
    He sounds as smart as the guy who called the police to report some other guys on the street stole his drugs and then proceeded to tell the police what drugs were stolen. I believe the police arrested everyone involved.
  • deogol
    12 years ago
    Lots of immature 20 somethings out there these days.
  • vincemichaels
    12 years ago
    Ahh, what a pity.
  • Dougster
    12 years ago
    Sounds like the whore might have deserved it. His mistake was getting caught. I'm surely he'll get better with practice and that will be less of a risk.
  • Alucard
    12 years ago
    "Lots of immature 20 somethings out there these days"

All over the place & unfortunately as Strip Club customers.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion