tuscl

Need sisterly advice

Owing to a recent successful evening in a particular club obtaining phone numbers for OTC, I may have an opportunity to experience two sisters together in an OTC session. They are not twins, but rather two spinners in their mid-20's who work in the club as dancer and bartender. Cost would be about $400 for both of them for 1-2 hrs. which I would consider my personal stimulus package. They are only getting started with doing OTC and have obviously never done anything together before.

I've done ITC with two girls of course and one OTC with two girls, but never two sisters. Is there anything that could complicate this situation and would you recommend I pursue this? Has any of the tuscl gang done something like this?

21 comments

• jester214
    12 years ago
    I know this may seem like a stupid question but... Are you sure they're actually sisters? I know I've seen the "oh hehe yeah we're sisters" bullshit routine.

Is that the only draw for you? I personally think it could be very awkward, especially if they've never done anything of the like before.
  • hard10
    12 years ago
    Yes they are. They've shared pictures with me of them together, and I confirmed they were sisters before even showing interest. One also dances at another club I know and the other dancers confirmed it too. I have to admit it pushes the envelope but they seem like fun and even wild girls. They weren't adverse when I hinted about it.
  • shadowcat
    12 years ago
    I have done ITC with sisters and had lunch with both of them OTC on 2 occasions. It can work as long as they both have the same boundaries and are compatible with each other. But how do you know?

Oddly, today I met the younger sister of a favorite that I have been doing ITC off and on for a year. We have talked about taking it OTC. She is even agreeable to driving an hour to my house. She told me that her sister says that I am sweet. LOL. So we did a couple of dances. They were good but not as good as my favorite's. But now my mind is churning with possibilities. LOL.
  • Clubber
    12 years ago
    sc,

One word for you, HAREM!
  • jackslash
    12 years ago
    I'm not a 3-way kind of guy, but $400 sounds like a good price. My concern would be what the sisters would do with each other. If you want to see a lot of lesbo action, you might be disappointed. Will sisters go down on each other?
  • londonguy
    12 years ago
    It's a good price for two girls up to two hours. As SC mentioned, if they both have the same limits and that includes FS then, hell, go for it.
  • gatorfan
    12 years ago
    Ask one of the sisters at your local convent
  • canny
    12 years ago
    The club I was at last night charges $100 for one girl for a half hour VIP room and $180 for an hour VIP room. $400 for two girls for two hours is like getting the second girl for free!!
  • ButterMan
    12 years ago
    "My concern would be what the sisters would do with each other"

Exactly. I don't think your gonna get any lesbo action. But it is a good price. Do let us know:)
  • MADDOG_ROMEO
    12 years ago
    hard10, I like the way you roll....

Go for it, but just don't play RODEO with them....

RODEO is when you mount one of the sisters from behind, you then reach around & grab her tits and say "These really are almost as nice as your sisters"....that's when the RODEO begins and when you try and find out how long you can actually stay mounted....
  • MADDOG_ROMEO
    12 years ago
    A buddy of mine told of how he actually did identical twin sisters....he was able to confirm that (wait for it gator) they did "lick alike"....
    12 years ago
    No lesbo action would be a show stopper for me.
  • Alucard
    12 years ago
    "Go for it, but just don't play RODEO with them....

RODEO is when you mount one of the sisters from behind, you then reach around & grab her tits and say "These really are almost as nice as your sisters"....that's when the RODEO begins and when you try and find out how long you can actually stay mounted...."

RODEO!? LOL Hmm...

Sorry but I tried a twosome twice many moons ago. It was a waste of my time & $$$ both times.

Anyways I am a 1 woman man in every sense of the expression! That's the way I prefer it.
  • gatorfan
    12 years ago
    Fucking identical twin strippers would be on my bucket list
  • Otto22
    12 years ago
    Don't see the appeal of doing it with sisters, specially since they are unlikely to do much to each other. You'll probably only be doing two girls who will not interact with each other. What's the point?
  • Alucard
    12 years ago
    Perhaps getting oral sex by both sisters at the same time?
  • hard10
    12 years ago
    I like the way you think Drac.
  • jester214
    12 years ago
    Since you're convinced they're sisters, I think it's a no-brainer at $400. Hell, just for the sake of the story.
  • mmdv26
    12 years ago
    Frankly, I got bored with 2 girls. Their lesbo action was not very hot, and they made me change rubbers when I went from one to the other. It was kind of cool comparing the taste of one then the other.
  • Alucard
    12 years ago
    "I like the way you think Drac."

'Twas just a thought! [WINK]
  • sharkhunter
    12 years ago
    Makes me wonder what I missed out on a long long time when a girl I did not know called me up on the phone, told me she was lesbian but wanted to experiment with me. She may have brought along a female friend or two. I don't know, they might have been like the Korean girls who dragged me off the street as I walked by their place.

I usually try to avoid getting double teamed in clubs since it costs extra and you often can't spend but so much time with any one girl. If money isn't an issue, go for it. You may not get a chance like that for a while.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion