tuscl

Shallowness

Wednesday, May 30, 2012 11:28 PM
Who here at TUSCL is really proud of being "Shallow" vis-à-vis Strip Clubs & Dancer attributes? Reply if this describes YOU!

19 comments

• georgmicrodong
    12 years ago
    I am what I am;it's not a matter pride. I go to strip clubs because I like pretty naked women and the likelihood of having sex with one of them is relatively high. I am neither proud, nor ashamed, of that. It just is. Besides, better shallow and realistic than deep and delusional.
  • steve229
    12 years ago
    Let me get this straight...you're asking a bunch of people who spend their free time & money hanging out in strip clubs if they're shallow? Duh!
  • Dougster
    12 years ago
    Shallow like the guys who think the strippers like them because they are nice guys and believe them when they say "you're the only one I do this for (but you still have to pay)."?
  • shadowcat
    12 years ago
    Alucard - I think that you have watched "Shallow Hal" one too many times. :)
  • mikeya02
    12 years ago
    Gee GMD, nothing wrong with being shallow, but your last statement sounds like "better to be me than you" just like Dougie. Really? All strippers are whores? Pretty shallow but leave your crap judgements of others out of it. Dougie cant handle I've known prettier and classier girls than him. I dated two girls that were in Playboy but nobody has to believe me. Squawk on Dougster!
  • Clubber
    12 years ago
    sc, I have that recorded in my "Watch" list. Funny film!
  • Dougster
    12 years ago
    Right, mikeya, you've got Playboy models lined up to date you (and for only $3000 a night!), but you have simply chosen over the last 25 years to pay "call girls" (whore is to low a word) instead. Convenience factor and all. I guess it's playing with the viking action figures that attracts them, yeah?
  • georgmicrodong
    12 years ago
    The lady doth protest too much, methinks.
  • toddybaseball
    12 years ago
    I think I get the question. I was raised by my mom and my sister and became a pretty staunch feminist as a result. Therefore there's a lot of cognitive dissonance going on when my wife (a former stripper) and I visit strip clubs, because I both understand that they objectify women and that they contribute to us having incredible sex when we leave the club. So something is going on there that we both enjoy. We've come to an understanding (and she is much more comfortable with this than I am) that the strip club is a primal community, that its rules transcend social issues in the outside world, and that objectifying women in that context is much more acceptable than doing so elsewhere. In short, it's taken me awhile to accept that it's okay to be shallow in the club. You're there to see impossible bodies and lots of them.
  • ButterMan
    12 years ago
    "Shallow like the guys who think the strippers like them because they are nice guys and believe them when they say "you're the only one I do this for (but you still have to pay)."? " LMAO! You mean there are guys on here that actually are this gullible? I've been dealing with strippers on and off for almost 20 years and although some are ok people I havn't met one yet that wasn't shady as fuck! And if she is doing any sort of OTc with you believe you are not the only one. My so called ATF has ads all over backpage right now. she has a shady 18 y.o. little blonde in the club when I met her but she has since grown up and branched out. and that is absolutley fine with me.
  • Rlionheart
    12 years ago
    The question is filled with the guilt edged tones of our culture. If any among us have thought through their reasons; imposed their limits whatever they may be and believe that their choices conform to their ethics, then "shallow" is not operative. On the other hand, I've done none of those things and I am more shallow than surface tension
  • gatorfan
    12 years ago
    as opposed to being too deep? I think I will live with shallow
  • m00tpoint
    12 years ago
    Mrs m00tpoint is shallower than me. :-)
  • m00tpoint
    12 years ago
    Ha! Yep. If I am paying, I am picking. Women are always pickier than men.
  • sinclair
    12 years ago
    Going to strip clubs is shallow, and we're all shallow.
  • Pokermon
    12 years ago
    Isn't going to the strip club inherently shallow? I will tip all the ladies but I will only get lap dances from the hottest ladies.
  • inno123
    12 years ago
    There is no deep end to a strip club. The whole thing is based on shallow. It is not as though the dancers,waitresses, managers, etc are looking to understand the customers on some sort of a deep level either. If we wanted to get to know people deeply we would go to some place like poetry readings or gallery openings where deep is the expectation.
  • Dougster
    12 years ago
    Oh, no, you guys are all terribly wrong. alucard is "deep" because he respects the whores.
  • stenton1
    12 years ago
    The whole SC scene is shallow, and I love it! Usually we ho after the girls who are most appealing to us. It's hard to give a stripper a lot of respect, when their whole job is based on a con, a fantasy... There are exceptions to the rule, but respect for them is definetely earned, not instantly given.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion