tuscl

Reviews by Dancers

motorhead
Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life
Monday, May 28, 2012 4:40 AM
[view link] I rarely read reviews for random clubs but this one happened to catch my eye. I assume "sexymama" is a dancer. Do you appreciate reviews by dancers or just take them with a grain of salt. It's obvious she has some sort of ax to grind with the club.

15 comments

• Alucard
    12 years ago
    You have to pick the good out from among the bad. Not every Dancer on TUSCL will be as good as Stiletto25.
  • georgmicrodong
    12 years ago
    "Do you appreciate reviews by dancers or just take them with a grain of salt." As with any other review, it depends on the reviewer, the content and, to a certain extent, other reviews. Based on the first two, this one would appear to be little more than a disgruntled dancer, but I didn't check any of the other reviews for the club. However, I've been in a club or two such as the one she describes (irrespective of the truth with regard to *this* club) a few times, so it's not entirely unbelievable. :)
  • Clubber
    12 years ago
    Most all reviews I take "...with a grain of salt." However, there are those by TUSCLers I've seen here a long time and I trust their judgement or know them personally that those I read closely.
  • shadowcat
    12 years ago
    Most of the reviews that I have seen written by dancers were just promoting themselves and/or their club. If it sounds too much like shilling, I will flag it.
  • tttclub
    12 years ago
    When do you know a stripper is lying? When her lips are moving. Now add, "when she's typing" to the joke too. A dancer would have to put in a lot of time an effort in on this site (i.e. Stilleto25) for me to believe anything posted from them.
  • Alucard
    12 years ago
    "When do you know a stripper is lying? When her lips are moving." Do you truly believe they all Lie? Is that your experience?
  • georgmicrodong
    12 years ago
    Of course they all lie. Maybe not all the time, or about big things, but at least once in a while. Just like everybody else on the planet.
  • Alucard
    12 years ago
    "Just like everybody else on the planet" I try to keep mine to small white ones on occasion. LOL Are you included in your own pronouncement gmd?
  • inno123
    12 years ago
    This particular review seems like a disgruntled dancer airing a bitch session. There is another 1-1 review on the club that seems to be the same. The general tenor of the rest of the reviews would put it well away from any must-visit list.
  • gatorfan
    12 years ago
    If strippers want to review themselves why not let us review ourselves
  • deogol
    12 years ago
    She is on the "other side of the dollar" so to speak. Different perspectives evoke different experiences, even in the same place.
  • Alucard
    12 years ago
    "These skank hoes are just trying to get free publicity. These skank hoes will say anything to get your wallet to be their exclusive cash vault. I say, the best skank hoe lap dance is a quiet one. There is no need to hear what these bitches are saying anyway, so just put your dick in their mouth so they can finally shut the fuck up. African Love Pimp" You know ALP I have a suggestion in my mind that would solve your dual problems of greed & too much talking by one of your "Ideal" type performers. Except that what I'm thinking about is somewhat TOO "Hard Core" for this forum. LOL
  • sharkhunter
    12 years ago
    I thought I ran into several dancers telling the truth. Some will tell me where they live and a few will even tell me about their kids. I think telling about their kids before I even had a lap dance might be a bit too much. Thinking about a dancer's kids doesn't turn me on. Then there is the dancer who will ask where I'm from and if I turn around and say where she is from, she will suddenly get defensive and say she doesn't want to say. I'm thinking, give me a break. Don't bother to ask where I'm from either then. Saying a single state isn't going to identify very much at all. Plus I don't know if someone is lying. Some dancers lie all the time. Some don't. Some would be much better off if they lied rather than tell a customer that is none of his business. Although I respect that answer if they don't want to lie. For some reason, I can't help but think the dancer who told me that was from Ohio. Most of the local dancers tell me where they are from if they bring that up in a chit chat conversation. City and/or state. They will be lucky if I remember past a week or two.
  • sharkhunter
    12 years ago
    I put as much credit into a dancer review as I do the posters who seem to work for a club and only have one or two reviews total. More like a bias opinion of someone who either works for the club or wants people to visit. Someone with an ax to grind will likely make things appear worse than they are. It might be entertaining to read but clubs I never plan on visiting are usually a waste of time to read about.
  • georgmicrodong
    12 years ago
    @Alucard: "Are you included in your own pronouncement gmd?" Of course. That's why I used the term "everybody".
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion