tuscl

Shot-Girls fair game? a bit confused...

Monday, May 28, 2012 3:31 AM
So here's a little scenario I've been involved in that I'm hoping to get some advice on. The first week of this month I went to my regular club to have a few beers and wind down. A lesbo dancer that I had met on one occassion came to chill with me. She doesn't hustle me, just enjoys the no-bullshit company I present with a better awareness of the stripper scene than the average joe presents I suppose. Well on this occassion she invited a shot-girl to come sit at the table. I have been going to this club on a weekly basis since about february and have always seen this shot-girl working. Truth be told she is the hottest woman in this damn club. The type of girl that you want to follow home just to say thank you to her mother. She would occassionally do fully clothed dances on the b-stages and moved very graceful as well. I'm not much of a drinker so I have no need for shots and therefore had barely even made eye-contact with the girl. When implored to join our table she replied: "he doesn't buy shots!" to which the stripper responded; "neither do any of these other sad fucks so sit down" Agreeing she took a seat next to me and engaged in conversation with her stripper friend. I settled in to the atmosphere because I had just gotten there but picked up on the shot-girl talking about some cool shit like volunteering at a huge haunted house. That got my interest and once we started talking we hit it off like wildfire. Eventually the stripper noticed a couple gentlemen buying bottle service and decided to go over there. I told the shot-girl not to let me stop her from doing her thing but she decided to stay at the table. My table became a revolving door of strippers for the next few hours as we sent some of them to do my custom playlist sets. But on this night the dancers were getting a big cold shoulder from me cause this shot-girl was fuckin' hot and extremely interesting to my surprise. It was a big lesson in not judging a book by its cover for me because of how stunning this female was. Eventually we got to talking about dancing and she mentioned doing dances for a few friends. She went on to talk about how it felt awkward and wasn't her thing, and she couldn't do it for customers because she didn't want to be groped by any perverts. So I leaned in and asked "Well, could you do a dance for me?" She then went on to tell me that she couldn't do just a single lap dance because it makes her have to pay out like the strippers do, which ended up being 25 dollars. Lap dances in this joint are 30 so she'd get a 5 dollar cut on selling a single lap dance. I told her that was fine and she went to pick some music for a dancer to use for our songs. She ended up picking the overplayed AWOLNation's Sail and Deftones amazing Change (In the House of Flies) and I kid you not, this girl got me harder than I've ever been in this club. I thought I was about to ejector seat the bitch. And I've gone VIP with 2 women here for christ's sake! So after the night wrapped up, I kind of just left after doing a few other things at the club. I always play the strip club 50/50. As much as I want to believe the conversations and the things the girl is telling me, part of me is always considering the fact that it could be a hustle. The fact that this girl was a shot-girl was really throwing me off, plus the fact that I did spend money on her made me wonder if it was a hustle. All I can say for sure is that I'm an observant fellow and all the times I've been there I've never seen her do a private dance for anyone. So is there a pursuit to be had here, or is it strip club bullshit? '

29 comments

• Alucard
    12 years ago
    Unless you are a really poor judge of character, go with your deepest gut feeling.
  • georgmicrodong
    12 years ago
    It's likely stripper shit (see the glossary), but that doesn't mean you shouldn't go for it if you want to. I've always said, I don't care what kind of SS they want to lay out for me, as long as they give me what I'm looking for. And I'll also point out that it's time to return the favor your getting with all this advice and post a review or two. :)
  • MADDOG_ROMEO
    12 years ago
    OMG Shot Girls....Hate to admit it, but this reminded me of the very first time I ever went into a strip club. Was with 2 buddies down in Florida on break and I had had 17 beers pregaming beforehand. Well, I go in and order a shot from the first shot girl I see. She comes back with it, and what do I do - the idiot that I am, I attempt to grabb her tits....Within 3 seconds, a Bouncer is throwing my ass out into the street.... My first Strip Club experience lasted all of 3 minutes and 26 seconds....Shot Girls....
  • Clubber
    12 years ago
    gmd mentions SS and I concur, BUT, if you stop and think about your best experiences in a club, didn't they all start out as what appeared to be SS? I know mine have! Remember your first time, j_s. GO FOR IT!
  • Corvus
    12 years ago
    I rarely fail going with my gut instinct. And if this girl is so damn smoking hot go for it. You have already developed a relationship, to a point, with her so continue on. And who knows maybe she is one of those girls who are so hot every other swinging dick is intimidated by her - at least outside the club and she would welcome some legitimate attention from you. And now as Georgemic said write a damn review and contribute something to the rest of us swinging dicks! Read the review guidelines and go for it.
  • Ermita_Nights
    12 years ago
    I always assumed shot girls were off the menu, and sent them away because I prefer real drinks. Then one time this smoking hot shot girl asked me to take her to VIP, where she put her shot tray on the floor and gave me one of the best set of dances ever. I have since learned from tuscl that not only shot girls, but waittresses and even bartenders are sometimes available if you ask nicely.
  • shadowcat
    12 years ago
    On my last visit to the Columbia PLatinum Plus, I met a shooter girl. She was an 8+. It was her very first night and she was still trying to grasp how to approach guys , etc. We talked for about 10 minutes and I was brutally frank with her. I told her that most veteran customers have no use for shot girls. That it is a waste of money, etc. She thanked me for my insight. Had she been a dancer, I would have been all over that.
  • jester214
    12 years ago
    I'd say it might not be a hustle, except for the "oh I can't do just one" line. $5 is still profit and if she was willing to sit there for $0... Always assume it's strip club bullshit.
  • georgmicrodong
    12 years ago
    "Stripper shit" does *not* mean she's not up for making money. It's just the opening salvo in the negotiation.
  • Alucard
    12 years ago
    For some people if it smells like shit & looks like shit, it is Shit! Appearances can be a bit deceptive at times. LOL ;) "I told her that most veteran customers have no use for shot girls" Well this veteran customer has finally met a Shot Girl I actually like. :)
  • Clubber
    12 years ago
    Alucard, You can't possibly be as "veteran" as the old fart around these parts, sc! :)
  • shadowcat
    12 years ago
    Clubber - Hey, I resemble that remard. :)Actually A----- says that 70 is the new 60 and K---- says that I remind her of Hugh Hefner. Now if I jusy had HH's money. LOL.
  • samsung1
    12 years ago
    I have had shot girls let me grab their ass or boobs and/or touch pussy in exchange for buying shots. Shot prices have ranged from ($3 - Club X) to $10 at Columbus Gold.
  • Alucard
    12 years ago
    "Alucard, You can't possibly be as "veteran" as the old fart around these parts, sc! :)" Well Junior 1st Class Vet then. LOL
  • just_sean
    12 years ago
    haha..thanks for the advice and shot-girl stories, I plan on going VIP here now that I've started a few topics so that I can actually read the whole reviews. Living near bourbon and close to branching out I promise I'll throw up some reviews soon enough. I've actually been writing a memoir of all this bullshit just for the hell of it, for entertainment and for memory's sake. Once I realized there was a message board I had to come share some stories and get some opinions.
  • Ermita_Nights
    12 years ago
    Yes, please "throw up" some reviews. You write well and seem to have the right attitude.
  • Alucard
    12 years ago
    "You write well and seem to have the right attitude." Yes we need more like you. :)
  • just_sean
    12 years ago
    only obstacle right now is the fact that i've only been to two clubs. feel that is about to change, and needs to honestly. I'm still in the beginning stages of going to strip clubs.
  • Clubber
    12 years ago
    sc, A____ is a great "find" for you. Don't spoil her. :)
  • inno123
    12 years ago
    I think it would be a very rare club that would let a waitress do a private dance because who would be selling the booze during that time! On the other hadn I could see a club looking the other way if a shot girl was letting the customers have a grope as part of serving a shot, because that brings in more drink sales and doesn't really compete with the dancers. On the other hand I would never presume that I could grab a feel from the waitresses. I would only try it if she was making it clear or if I saw other customers doing it with impunity. It would be different if I was thinking about OTC. Particularly if the waitress was outgoing, I would regard the waitress as fair game for OTC.
  • gatorfan
    12 years ago
    no love for the beer tub girls?
  • sharkhunter
    12 years ago
    I know of at least one shot girl and at least 2 or 3 waitresses used to be dancers and they were still hot. I had no idea why they stopped dancing. One bartender even used to dance or told me that she had danced for me in the past. I remember that I did not remember her right away and she went and flashed me her tits and everyone else in the club. I smiled and said yes, I remember now. I was getting smiles from several guys across the club. The bartender had a great pair. I've noticed lately, some waitresses have been very friendly and they look pretty good. I saw something resembling stripper tattoos on one girl so I wonder if this is a temporary job for her and she used to dance.
  • georgmicrodong
    12 years ago
    @just_sean: Two clubs is two reviews is two months of access to the complete reviews. More than enough time to evaluate other clubs so you can write reviews for *them*. :)
  • thesamurai
    12 years ago
    Shot girls are fair game, yes, and this one sounds cool. Just remember, before you fall in love, she had a minimum profit tolerance!
  • Dougster
    12 years ago
    If they are female and in a strip club they are fair game. Waitresses, bartenders, shot-girls, even managers and customers (psycho, lesbo man-haters like lopaw notwithstanding). And many do have their price. I remember this short little red-head when I was in Vegas last year. Cute enough, and probably would have been game, but looked like she was all heroined out or something.
  • magicrat
    12 years ago
    I just visited a club and the bartender made some suggestive remarks and had an innovative place to put my tip, so yeah, I would say any female in a strip club is fair game.
  • Corvus
    12 years ago
    Giving this some additional thought and will add this: if you are looking for a girl then pretty much any girl is fair game. In or out of the Club, and especially inside the club. As Dougster said above. And this: if she told you it would cost her $25 for the single dance, and she was smoking hot, you could have said you would cover that amount on top of the other costs. Of course I wasn't there and all of my advice is only worth as much as it cost you. Best of luck and I'm sure other members are looking forward to hearing how it turns out for you -- I know I am.
  • just_sean
    12 years ago
    I told her I'd take care of her but left it ambiguous, After the dance and how incredible it was I gave her 100. She's really the only one to get me so hot under the collar, and I think it shows genuine attraction. I'll be seeing how this plays out for my sake and your entertainment for sure. ;-)
  • bustanutz
    12 years ago
    If sum shot bitch is going to grind her ass on my dick and Busta gets horny......I'm goin to tell her to roll wit me. If that don't work then come back in two months cuz the bitch will be a stripper. Bustanutz
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion