tuscl

Here I go again and advice appreciated.

londonguy
Breathe, breathe in the air
Ok, so finally managed to make arrangements for my next visit to Sin City in late July.

I have decided I definately want to do at least one vip trip this time but just wondering
which club offers the best vip experiences i.e. privacy/action as a general rule. I know it depends on the girl etc but those of you that have done vip trips to some or most of the clubs there may be able to help?

I'm guessing OG is a good prospect based on my past experiences.

Glad to buy any of you guys a beer if you'll be around.

5 comments

• windowsidiot
    12 years ago
    I agree. I have never had a bad overall experience at OG. I tend to avoid nights so I can enjoy the company, avoid $30 fee and the high pressure. If you come during the day you can return at night without the fee. Diamond and Annie will spend time with you and are fun company.
    Have fun
  • georgmicrodong
    12 years ago
    LG, is Vegas a business or vacation destination for you? I'm guessing in either case, the strip club scene is not your *primary* reason for going, so your just trying to get the best bang for your buck. I only ask because I've often wonder why you go there, rather than the many other strip club destinations in the US and Canada.
  • jester214
    12 years ago
    I'll be there in a week or two so if I remember I'll try to drop you a line if I don't post reviews. OG is on the list for sure, I like the late afternoon visit as I usually avoid the cover and I can find something to keep me occupied for awhile on the cheap until it gets a little later and more talent arrives.

I'll probably make at least one other trip but not sure where. I want to try Cheetahs again though I found it a bit lackluster. Though after reading that Rhino will send a car for 1 person in the afternoons (I assumed a few would be required) I'm tempted to give it another shot.
  • londonguy
    12 years ago
    It's purely a trip for pleasure gmd. I would love to travel to other cities and it's something I am always working on, in fact I was close to arranging a business trip to Detroit and Indianapolis a few months ago, that trip might still be arranged for later in the year.

As for Vegas, well I travel with a friend that only goes for the gambling and chilling out. I like the gambling too and hit the tables at least three times a day. I always visit at least one SC mid pm and then hit at least one club from around 10pm onwards usually.

I knew about the deal with OG windows but thanks anayway for the advice and will check out those girls. Funnily enough last year I saw the same girl working in the afternoon that I have seen every year i've been. Last year she welcomed me by my name on my very first afternoon, guess that makes me a regular of sorts.
  • Revolution
    12 years ago
    I'm going to Vegas in about 3 weeks. I plan to hit one or two of the clubs and am relying heavily on the reviews from tuscl to decide where to go. I'll post my reviews for sure.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion