tuscl

Tampa area clubs for value and extras ?

IRman
Florida
Thursday, May 24, 2012 12:42 AM
I usually hang at daytona clubs and know that area very well but need to expand my fun. I am still going over reviews for tampa area. I don't know the tampa area very well. I'm trying to get a fix on where to go for extras that aren't too overpriced. I'm not into valet parking, polished brass hardware or mirrors. That is to say I don't mind a dive where the bouncers leave you alone to have a good time with girls that enjoy their jobs especially in the VIP rooms. I've read that pasco area clubs and clearwater clubs are great for extras that aren't too overpriced. I enjoy the girl next door types. I'll check my messages and responses to this post before I leave tonight Thursday May 24th to head to tampa. I plan to party more in tampa over the next couple months and look forward to getting to know the clubs and girls there.

6 comments

• vincemichaels
    12 years ago
    First off, I haven't been in Tampa since last spring, so I can't say what the current situation is at Tampa area clubs. We do have a long-time TUSCL member who most likely would be able to give you a current scenario. potheadpl PM him, and should he respond. I enjoyed meeting him up in Pasco county one night and sharing club experiences as we watched the babes.
  • Longball300
    12 years ago
    Mons Venus for pure eye candy, no extras but good lap dances. 2001 across the street for a little more action; both no alcohol. Scarlett's in Ybor hit and miss but, has been known to provide satisfaction depending on the girl. Bare Assets in Pasco sounds more like what your looking for, low key, full nude with alcohol (different county) and can be alot of fun.
  • Prim0
    12 years ago
    I think everyone should hit Mons at least once in their life!
  • vincemichaels
    12 years ago
    Absolutely, PrimO !! It's always a stiff cover charge and no booze, but the babes are top shelf and you won't get some dread disease banging them in the club. Ya can't bang em in the club. :)
  • Haircut
    12 years ago
    If you want to venture out of tampa to Oasis on US19 I think you will find this a great club. I worked down there for a year and found Oasis good for extras. Good bartenders, good drink prices, and great choice of dancers. Can be a lil hit of miss at times, but I think you will find the right dancer. If you want to go for a sure thing go to Foxy's which is about 20 mins north of Oasis. you can do whatever you want there
  • snowtime
    12 years ago
    I haven't been to Tampa in a long time, but based on my experience and recent reviews, Lipstix in Tampa should be on your list. Anything you want is available, although the quality of girls is often very poor. Sometimes you can find a cute one, but they don't have many dancers and most of them are 6 and below.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion