tuscl

4 All you North Carolina Clubbers

JuiceBox69
Fucking on Young N Dumb Chicken Heads
So little juicy has been studing his ass off on all the cheap and fun places to club in the NC......I'm looking for $5 to $10 lappers with damn good mileage.....the girls can be from 7 down a little......I realy don't care for 8, 9, and 10 that charge $50 a song and $600 for 15 CR time....I've got that shit in Asheville lol.........but I am looking for nice down to earth fun girls at a fuckin nice price.....I'm going to share my list of places and you men feel free to correct me so I know for a fact wear all the fun places in the NC are......but before I go #1 on my list will be Follies with Shadow in the ATL lol !

No List
Asheville, Cary, Charlotte, Dunn, Durham, Eilabeth city, Franklinton, Goldsboro, Greensboro, Greenville, Havelock, High Point, Hillsborough, Jacksonville, Raleigh, Rocky Mountan, Rural Hall, Selma, Sneads Ferry, Southern Pines, Wilmington, Winston Salem

Yes List
Fayetteville, Gastonia, Hickory, Matthews, Monroe, Salisbury, Statesville

Please feel free to correct this some of you guys know way more than me and I won't to learn so I can maximize my clubbing

Please also feel free to pm me if you don't want to comment....I would love pm with great details and ideas

Thanks in advance juice

Ps all this reading of reviews the last 48 hours is making me crazy lol !

2 comments

• Ermita_Nights
    12 years ago
    I'll admit that the $10 LD is the one thing you've got that we can't match here in Detroit.
  • jester214
    12 years ago
    One of the clubs in Hickory has a group VIP room with a door, as I recall no camera's. Alone in there sky was the limit.

It's the less nicer of the two clubs. Cheap fucking table dances.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion