tuscl

Piercings

magicrat
North Carolina
Tuesday, May 22, 2012 12:18 PM
I know this topic has been discussed before, but can't remember if this particular issue question was covered. My question is have any of your fav's or SO's had a clit hood piercing and, if so, how did she say it affected the sex? I've been with a couple of women who have had this done and it just seems to get in the way to me, but I'm more curious about the woman's point of view. Maybe Lopaw or one of our lady members could chime in?

18 comments

• Alucard
    12 years ago
    I very much dislike all piercings EXCEPT earrings. I've NEVER had sex with a woman with a Clitoral piercing & never intend to. IMHO NO piercing except earrings enhances a woman's appearance, & neither do tattoos.
  • mjx01
    12 years ago
    "IMHO NO piercing except earrings enhances a woman's appearance, & neither do tattoos" - Agreeded!!!
  • shadowcat
    12 years ago
    magicrat - I got the same response that you got. Only she had two of them. Removed one because it got in the way. BTW, I think that you might know her. :)
  • magicrat
    12 years ago
    I know most guys in here don't like them, but what did your woman think about it? Did it make the sex better for HER?
  • Alucard
    12 years ago
    I'm disqualified due to NO experience with them.
  • gatorfan
    12 years ago
    My old Mazda 626 had a clit hood
  • bang69
    12 years ago
    One of my X's was a stripper. She had nipples belly button & clit pearced. & the sex was great o I for got her tung was periced also
  • sharkhunter
    12 years ago
    I know a dancer that claimed it made her tighter. I couldn't remember if I fucked her before she had the piercing or not. My memory isn't that great. She claimed it made her tighter. I didn't even notice it except when I looked there. No big deal to me. I hope we're not talking about the same girl. She seemed to like it though so I never said anything else about it.
  • sharkhunter
    12 years ago
    I think I told her she was crazy when she suggested I could get a dick piercing.
  • georgmicrodong
    12 years ago
    The ones I've met pretty much all have claimed that it enhances sex for her to a lesser or greater degree. Not always directly, though; sometimes because it invited someone to spend more time playing. For me, it's a turn on as long as its not one of the huge ones that is stretching everything out of shape. I like to play.
  • Alucard
    12 years ago
    "because it invited someone to spend more time playing...I like to play." With the Metal?? I don't need metal in the Clit for me to be interested in "playing" there. I'll "play" when invited or initiate it on my own. :) In fact, more often on my own.
  • georgmicrodong
    12 years ago
    Understand Alucard, my hard-on for hardware has more to do with the types of girls who have it, than the hardware itself. The girls who tend to get their tender bits pierced also tend to like a little, and ofttimes, more than a little, pain. I like girls who like pain. :)
  • travelguy10
    12 years ago
    I enjoy nipple peircings and hood piercings. Tongue and lips, not so much. The thing with a hood piercing is during oral, you can flick it around with your tongue and she says it feels fantastic.
  • HonestT
    12 years ago
    I'm a big fan of piercings! I seek out girls that have them. I have had lots of experience with pierced nipples. However, 4 of the 5 women I've played with that had pierced nipples said they lost sensitivity after the first year. Not sure if was from playing with them too much, or just havin the hole with jewelery. Though I find it rare that strippers have pierced nipples. I love tongue studs flicking across my Johnson! The 6-7 gals I've experienced with that, they were extremely orally fixated. On the pierced labia scenario, I've only been with 2. They both said they were mostly ornamental. And while they were fun to pull on, they provided about as much pleasure as an ear piercing. I have seen 3 women with clitoral hood piercings. (Only the hood, not the clit) 2 said it helped them orgasm much easier. Both said if they wear really tight jeans they can come from a nice walk. One girl said she can now cross her legs and squeeze out an orgasm if she's in the mood. The third girl said she lost some feeling in her clitoris and was thinking of taking it out. Note that all 3 had their jewelry between 6 months and a year. Just my data points for the chart. I'm much more selective about tattoos, and prefer fewer with less color than most of the strippers ive seen lately.
  • JuiceBox69
    12 years ago
    Juicey loves sucking clits : )
  • Alucard
    12 years ago
    "Juicey loves sucking clits : )" As do I Juice my Man! And part of my day Wednesday reinforced why I really dislike Clitoral piercings.
  • Tiredtraveler
    12 years ago
    Not long ago I got my first BJ from a girl with a tongue piercing and "everyone" says it make a bj more sensual. That is a crock, I noticed no difference. I can tolerate piercings up to a point but many go to far. Ears (3 times at most), belly button, maybe tongue, nipples and clit(all once only). Any more she is avoided. She may avoided anyway if the are large and she is marginal. I say on dancer at PT's east of St Louis that had so many pussy piecings her labia looked like a jewelry store display
  • Alucard
    12 years ago
    " I say on dancer at PT's east of St Louis that had so many pussy piecings her labia looked like a jewelry store display" I hope she doesn't try to Fly with them! LMFAO
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion