tuscl

Dancer rocks my world

Tuesday, June 5, 2012 7:07 AM
I have to share my recent experience with readers. I am experiencing a midlife crisis and a 20 something dancer recently grabbed my attention and hasnt let go. She danced at a local dive strip bar and let me finger he pussy. She liked to call me daddy. I invited her and her friend to my place one night, then she dropped out of sight for a year and a half. I had heard she got pregnant but she did re-emerge eventually. I found her at the same strip bar. She had put on some weight of course. We picked up where we left off. She said she wanted to earn some money to get a boob job. She gave me her new number. We hooked up and had the most fantastic fantasy filled sex you could ever imagine. This girl would say anything and was up for anything. For such a sweet looking girl, she was not a virgin. Her awsome large mulato ass had been well used by the brothas. Her asshole and her pussy were definately not on the tght side but her looks and multiple personalities made up for it. She accepted what tips I threw her way without counting the money. She hooked me. That was 9 months ago. She hasnt fucked me since but has managed to filter money from my pockets with broken promises and her alluring personality. She has me chasing what she so willingly gave me (practically for free) the first few weeks we were hangin out.

10 comments

• Alucard
    12 years ago
    It has to be Quid Pro Quo!
  • georgmicrodong
    12 years ago
    So why the fuck are you still giver her money? Grow a pair and tell her the wallet stays closed as long as her legs do.
  • Dougster
    12 years ago
    Holy christ is the OP a dumbfuck! How do you get so hooked after fucking a whore just once? Man I bet you would be easy prey to normal women too. See a therapist to help you with the midlife crisis thing, and forget about the stupid whore. Do whatever it takes, especially fucking some new whores. But don't give them money unless it's because they are fucking you. And then no more than $250/session. Ok? Got it?
  • wwpmi
    12 years ago
    wow run and hide, do not return to the club and under no circumstance should you go to TJ, Mexico:)
  • SnakePlissken
    12 years ago
    Friend, you're getting played. You give a wife and girlfriend money because you like them, you give a stripper money based on how good she makes your naughty parts feel, nothing more.
  • newmark
    12 years ago
    According to what you said, her ass and pussy have been "used" and she has "multiple personalities". On top of that, you ain't even getting any. Why exactly are you giving her money?
  • Dain
    12 years ago
    Drop her, man! Use your top brain, not your lower one!
  • thesamurai
    12 years ago
    Cool story bro
  • Alucard
    12 years ago
    "So why the fuck are you still giver her money?" Sounds as though he has been hypnotized by her. He as much as says so gmd.
  • georgmicrodong
    12 years ago
    "Sounds as though he has been hypnotized by her." Either that, or Dick Johnson is back. :)
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion