tuscl

Have you ever thought what you would do if you caught someone vandalizing your c

Monday, May 14, 2012 10:42 PM
Other than calling the police, I can imagine rage taking over and the desire to beat the crap out of someone. If I saw it happening to someone else's car, I'd definitely try to get security after them especially if my car was nearby. What would you do?

14 comments

• Alucard
    12 years ago
    I'd go back in the Club & call the police. I'm NOT going to challenge this person & end up as a SC news item posting. AIN'T worth trying to be a tough guy.
  • rh48hr
    12 years ago
    I'm with Drac on this one.
  • 23cambyman
    12 years ago
    Alucard- So if I am reading your comment correct you do not want to be identified by Shadowcat in a title listing of a 2 AMer HAHA
  • Alucard
    12 years ago
    "Alucard- So if I am reading your comment correct you do not want to be identified by Shadowcat in a title listing of a 2 AMer" That's right. And it is a big reason why I club in the afternoon.
  • vincemichaels
    12 years ago
    Easy, I'd nuke em.
  • smokeshopjoe
    12 years ago
    I would let them finish and watch where they went write down the license plate number of their car or follow them if they didnt get into their car. If they did have a car i would go track it down through the lp number and would smear etching paste on all the pieces of glass on the car and slash all 4 tires. And if no car bat or canoe paddle to the mouth until they were missing several teeth.
  • Clubber
    12 years ago
    I like the way smoke and vm think! Not that I approve of it, but a little vigilante justice goes a long way. If you think of the times when vigilante justice was rather common place, it was a more lawless society. In these times, our "society" is returning to those times and becoming more and more lawless.
  • bang69
    12 years ago
    beat the shit out of them & leave. that way i'd avoid shdaow's 2AM list
  • Columbo
    12 years ago
    I use a pretty beat up car for SC visits, so although it would annoy me unless it was heavy damage it wouldn't be worth the effort to do much about it.
  • shadowcat
    12 years ago
    I don't own a POS car to take to the clubs. I love and protect my Mustang GT as best I can by parking in a well lit area close to where it can be seen. Vandals are punks. Not gangstas that carry guns. If I catch them in the act, I am going to hold them for the police. I can't be responsible if the accidently fall down and injure themselves.
  • farmerart
    12 years ago
    Vandals seem not to be interested in F-150s, particularly when my F-150 is usually covered in muskeg slime, dust, drilling mud, or fracing chemicals. When I am traveling I don't give a crap about the rental.
  • gatorfan
    12 years ago
    If I caught someone vandalizing my car I think that person would have a permanent limp
  • sharkhunter
    12 years ago
    I like the nukem part as well. Although taking a baseball bat and smashing them like the Hulk would probably be more enjoyable. If it's someone else's car, I might watch to get a good description, watch to see where they went and get a license number or if they try to run, call the police as quickly as possible. The punks might try any car at random next time. I almost like the idea of a strip club being run by the mafia who would quietly and very diligently monitor everthing on their facility and send some guys over to take care of business so that the punks would be more worried about getting out of the hospital and walking again. In some places, I would be surprised if there were mafia connections. That might have been where I used to live.
  • sharkhunter
    12 years ago
    meant to say wouldn't be surprised. It seems like clubs would try to quickly smash any punks causing trouble because that will drive away customers.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion