tuscl

Strangest Dancewear

sinclair
Strip Club Nation
What are the strangest outfits/costumes you have seen dancers wear on stage?

For me two stick out:

1. Saw a stripper at Mons Venus who wore a pair of jeans, unbuttoned and half-unzippered so they'd sag down, and no top. She'd just take the jeans off and be nude on stage.

2. Saw a stripper that wore Skechers Shape-Ups instead of stilettos. She'd strip and be naked wearing just the Shape-Ups. It was creepy because I've only known fat people to wear Skechers Shape-Ups.

17 comments

• motorhead
    12 years ago
    I've seen dancers at a couple of different clubs wear wings - like butterfly wings. Totally un-sexy. I hate gimmicks like that.

The Mons Venus must be lenient as far as dress codes go. I've seen the jeans thing and plain white tennis shoes. I find that kind of hot.

• steve229
    12 years ago

An old fav liked to wear a pink ballerina's tutu skirt
  • farmerart
    12 years ago
    Once at the Rig Pig in Nisku I saw a girl on stage in hard hat, safety boots, and blue and yellow safety overalls. She was attempting to play to her audience; there were probably 20 guys in the club in similar attire.

Poor girl didn't realize that her costume was exactly what guys come into that club to forget.
  • DandyDan
    12 years ago
    I saw a girl who stripped all the way out of a football uniform once, including the helmet, although she didn't wear pads. Maybe she was the kicker. Also seen girls in baseball, basketball and soccer uniforms as well.

In the old days of my favorite club, they used to have girls who stripped out of regular clothes and would walk around naked except for tennis shoes. It wasn't a regular thing, but I always thought it was sexy. The current owner got rid of that, unfortunately.
  • MADDOG_ROMEO
    12 years ago
    This wasn't strange, but bears meantioning anyway...

This past Saturday Night, arguably the hottest dancer on the shift comes out wearing a halter top with no bra and cutoff jeans....The cut off jeans were the shortest I've ever seen, consisting of a belt and maybe 2 inches of jeans.....FUCKIN HOTTTTTTT!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • bang69
    12 years ago
    I've seen al kinds of costumes from a sluty cop to a nun in a strip joint
  • shadowcat
    12 years ago
    Christal's Costume Choices:
    Sexy Cop
    School Girl
    Naughty Nurse
    French Maid
    Cowgirl
    Naughty Teacher
    Dominatrix
    Belly Dancer
    Burlesque Queen
    Los Vegas Show Girl
    Sexy CEO – Bad Girl
    Indian/Pocahontas
    Biker Chick
    Bad Girl Beauty Queen
    Gothic Punk Rocker
    Sailor
    Little Bo Peep Gone Bad
    Pirate
    Waitress
    Crazy Sexy Hair Stylist
    Daddy’s Little Girl
    Jungle Girl
    Vampire
    Customized Costume
    That You Dream UP (Additional charge depending on how elaborate)

Unfortunately, according to her daughter, Christal has pretty much hung up her stripper shoes.
  • Clubber
    12 years ago
    sc,

I am sad I missed her (Christal) during my Atlanta visit. I did enjoy talking with her, however.
  • 10inches
    12 years ago
    any thing is okay EXCEPT the little school girl uniform. gives me the creeps!
  • silkypants
    12 years ago
    Small world Sinclair. I remember the Sketchers Shape-Ups from Mons Venus. Lots of competition at Mons Venus.

I remember a girl wearing black wings and the other girls making fun of her and telling her she wasn't an angel. She wasn't an angel but she wasn't as much fun as the black wings would have suggested. Maybe OTC?
  • SuperDude
    12 years ago
    Nazi SS. Not entertaining at all.
  • MADDOG_ROMEO
    12 years ago
    SC, I never met her....but I luv Christal
  • Clubber
    12 years ago
    MAD,

I never met her either, but I did get to hear a heavenly voice.
  • shadowcat
    12 years ago
    Whoever coined MILF, had Cristal in mind. :)
  • MADDOG_ROMEO
    12 years ago
    SC and Clubba, if Christal ever re-emerges - let me know....For her, I'm prepared to jump on a plane at a moment's notice....
  • Clubber
    12 years ago
    sc,

Excellent point! You are a lucky fellow to have known her.
  • MADDOG_ROMEO
    12 years ago
    Clubba, not that we needed reminding - but, further proof that Shadowcat=Master....
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion