tuscl

Helping Out Love Stricken Customers?

Thursday, June 8, 2006 3:28 AM
A question for strip club regulars here: When you run into customers in strip clubs who are obviously LOVE STRICKEN and probably being DUPED OUT OF THEIR MONEY and on the path to HEARTBREAK because some stripper is PLAYING THEM, do you try to help set them on the right path? Do you ever have any luck when doing this?

3 comments

• Book Guy
    18 years ago
    Actually, I do mention it to them, in a kind of "reality check" kind of way. Like, I'll say, "Oh her? She fucks the DJ. Everybody knows that. Didn't you know that?" or "Sandy over there? She gave me a hand-job in the VIP, says she really likes me and only does that for 'special' customers, but I know she probably just needs the money. Cool chick tho." If you keep that kind of attitude, it will seep out in all your interactions with the dudes at the bar, and they'll read it off you. It can't hurt them, even if you don't actually ever manage to confront the object of their obsession directly for them in overt, explicit conversation. Hinting works, too ...
  • RomanticLover
    18 years ago
    What about HONESTY and INTEGRITY?
  • parodyman-->
    18 years ago
    If you go messing around in matters that are not any of your business you will probably get your teeth knocked down your throat by either the angry customer or by the angry dancer whose business is suffering because you are chasing all her customers away. Either way have fun getting your ass kicked you moron.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion