tuscl

Hot bartenders

Friday, May 11, 2012 4:42 AM
I seem to be on one hell of a roll this month. Yesterday, I decided on a change of scenery and stopped by my old fav club. I had not been there for a year and decided to check it out. Was not impressed. Drink prices about 50% higher than my current club and the talent level was bad. When I walked in there was a girl dancing on stage that was AT LEAST 40# overweight. 2 dancers I remembered from last year were still there and still total drama queens. I had decided to finish my drink and jet when a woman in street clothes sat down next to me. I did a double take and damn, it was the hot bartender that worked there when I was a regular! I had not seen this woman for a year. She told me that she was just part time now and going to school. We had always flirted when she was working but I just put it down to flirty bartender talk. After we shared a few shots of Patron, she asked me how long I was staying. I told her maybe another 30 min. and she said to wait for her outside. 30 min later, she came out and asked me to follow her. She led me to a secluded, shaded parking lot across the street, jumped in my truck and started kissing me passionately. She said she had an erotic dream about me 4 nights ago and proceeded to take my pants off. She proceeded to give me one of the best blowjobs I have ever had, telling me that she had always wanted me. When I offered to reciprocate, she said no, this is just a taste. Next week she has her house to herself and she wants to be fucked really hard. She finished and swallowed, gave me her number and said "till next week lover". This got me thinking about the hot waitress at my current club that always gives me a big hug when I arrive, sits on my lap squirming and made it a point to tell me this week that she was now officially single. Lends a whole new meaning to " tip your bartenders and waitresses! Anyone else score with those hot bartenders and waitresses?

13 comments

• Alucard
    12 years ago
    NO. I never sit at the bar, so that eliminates Bartenders & Servers never flirt with me. I'm usually too engrossed with my ATF anyways.
  • vincemichaels
    12 years ago
    Yes. :)
  • Ermita_Nights
    12 years ago
    I flirt with the bartenders sometimes but I would never expect it to go anywhere. This puts a whole new perspective on things.
  • Tiredtraveler
    12 years ago
    I had a waitress in a club that I used to go to regularly and we used to flirt. One night when I had not been in for a while she had started dancing. I had always treated her right and not been cheap. (Waitresses can be your best friend or your worst enemy as they will tell the dancers who is cheap, who are assholes and who are nice and tip)When I walked in and she saw me she immediately came over and sat on my lap. She informed me that we were going to one of the private rooms but first I was going to buy her a drink since she was now allowed to have one as she was no longer a waitress. Later we went back and she proceeded to wear me out and asked for no extra tip above the room cost. So for the price of being polite, a couple drink tips, a dancer drink and the VIP room I had a large smile when I left the club. A few month later the club was damaged fire from a kitchen fire in a neighboring business and closed. Please note this was not an extras club.
  • travelguy10
    12 years ago
    I agree that waitresses can be your best friends in the club. I always tip at least 20% and am consistant. It has gotten so competitive that when I walk in, different waitresses immediately tell me their sessions. I am sure that the back massages and foot massages I give them have nothing to do with it!
  • Alucard
    12 years ago
    "So for the price of being polite... I had a large smile when I left the club" I've advocated being polite, gentlemanly & respectful in Clubs. This is how it can pay off. Why be an ASSHOLE? It gains nothing!
  • 23cambyman
    12 years ago
    In my opinion they could be the best looking girls in the club. In the club I go, I say in my head I wished they were dancers instead of bartender/waitress/door girl
  • vincemichaels
    12 years ago
    I'm with you, 23cambyman, many of the clubs I've been to, I fall in love with my waitress.
  • Rod8432
    12 years ago
    In my dreams at the moment. There's a hot bartender at one of my favorite clubs who I chit chat and lightly flirt with. Nothing close to an intimate encounter yet, but your story gives me hope... :)
  • pabloantonio
    12 years ago
    Yes, waitresses can be your best friend. I found my best ATF ever because my waitress liked me. She knew I hadn't seen anybody I liked and I told her the night looked like a dud. Well 10 minutes later the most beautiful Latina I had ever laid eyes on was at my table. We had a great night and it was the beginning of a great relationship. I had a waitress once, a little overweight, bit she had beautiful DD tits (at least that's what I imagined). I always flirted with her and one night I told her, "when are you going to spend the night with me"? "How bout tonight" was her reply. Unfortunately, I had OTC already lined up with a dancer, so no go that night. She quit my club and I never had another chance. I always treat the waitresses and bartenders well. You never know when it will pay big dividends.
  • Electronman
    12 years ago
    It was a slow afternoon at BTs (near Detroit) and the waitress was the hottest woman in the club. I struck up a conversation with her. She had just started working at the club. She sat down at my table (the other waitress was coping pretty well with the other three customers) and we chatted for 10-15 minutes. Complimenting her one her body, I asked her if she was too shy or inhibited to dance-- she replies "no problem. I'd even try the VIP if I had the opportunity." So I asked the bouncer/manager if I could take the waitress back for a VIP dance. Looking around at the sparse crowd, he said yes but there will be a $20 up charge on the normal VIP entry fee (also $20) to allow the waitress to take some time off. Turns out she was not shy-- one of my best ever VIP sessions at a club noted for extras. Went back a couple weeks later and she had moved to a more upscale club, now in a role as a dancer. The moral of the story-- it never hurts to ask, politely of course. Every now and then, you might just recruit one more beautiful woman into the peeler work force (not that this particular waitress needed much persuading).
  • DandyDan
    12 years ago
    I wouldn't say she was hot, but I did do an OTC with the bartender/waitress of a club I visited once. She probably had the biggest natural tits of any girl I ever met in a club. Of course, everything about her was big, too, but it didn't seem to stop her from regularly doing lapdances for guys. But at the end of her shift, I was still there, so she told me where to meet her at and then we went to my hotel room and had some fun.
  • bumrubber
    12 years ago
    In the SCs I've been to, most of the bartenders are ugly and surly (stripper-has-beens), the waitresses too young and not very interesting (strippers-to-be). A lot of the bartenders are asshole guys, probably managers hogging the cash for themselves.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion