tuscl

New forum comments

Thursday, June 8, 2006 2:22 PM
FOUNDER: I am not worthy! New format is great, especially the interactive map, which solves all the problems related to close-by clubs in different municipalities/zip codes. There was always the real possibility that you might, for example miss The Oasis Goodtime Emporium in your search for clubs in Atlanta...because, actually, it is in a little suburb called Doraville. I looked at my favorite strip club town, Indy, and was shocked to see how many clubs are within several blocks of each other..but without an annotated map, you wouldn't know that, especially in sparsely populated, semi-industrial areas, where street numbering can be rather quixotic. The usefulness of the site probably doubled with the most recent modifications. Congratulations.

9 comments

• founder
    18 years ago
    Shekitout not sure if you're ever pleased. The old format didnt work for areas where there were many cities. This new way solves that problem. (St. Louis is a prime example)
  • Shekitout
    18 years ago
    chandler: 'Advanced search' is nowhere near as convenient as was simply clicking on the city & having all the clubs come up at once. Don't care for new format myself. Of course you can't please everyone.
  • Blomeclown
    18 years ago
    I just logged in for the first time in a few days and WOW!!!! The interactive map is great when I'm on the road. No more searching for zip codes, no more using my map software to see if there's a club within driving distance of my hotel, this format is awesome. Founder, you've outdone yourself. Thank you.
  • casualguy
    18 years ago
    I like the google satellite option on the map section as well. Seeing the physical street roads helps if the map isn't too clear about exits and entrances. The section that lists all nearby clubs and club ratings, miles away, etc. is great. Thumbs up here.
  • casualguy
    18 years ago
    Thanks, that really helps.
  • chandler
    18 years ago
    Try Advanced Search.
  • casualguy
    18 years ago
    I like the map and improvements but I have a question. If you want to locate a particular city and the clubs in it, is there still a place to just type in the city or club you are looking for?
  • AbbieNormal
    18 years ago
    "The Block" frightens me. Always has.
  • founder
    18 years ago
    thanks, glad you like it. We've only mapped 90% of the clubs so far. still a lot of work to do. One place that this new feature will really help is St. Louis. Lot's of fun could be found across the river in Illinois, but you wouldn't know it with the old format. Also for kicks take a look at the 400 block of E. Baltimore St in Baltimore (the famous block). It's like one huge red dot! lol. Happy lappin!
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion