tuscl

My GirlFund..

Sunday, April 22, 2012 6:16 PM
Have you guys seen this website? You go to this site and contribute money to a young ladies account so that you can interact ONLINE. I can be anti-social with the best of them, but why would you hand over money when all you are getting out of it is a man to hand "relationship"? I sent an e-mail to the support end of this website asking why I would want to be someones Sugar Daddy without any of the fun, and they replied that I need to think of it as an online interaction, and if I want actual human contact to go to a dating site. My question never really got answered though.. WHY would you do this??

16 comments

• Rabbit21
    12 years ago
    People are weird. That is all.
  • Alucard
    12 years ago
    I suppose it MIGHT be considered a resource for a guy who is UNABLE to leave his home & interact with persons outside of his home. I guess if a person looked hard enough on the Internet they may find a site that provides this service FREE! So the question no why pay is VERY valid. Is this site an acceptable alternative to an online dating service? IMHO...NO!!
  • lopaw
    12 years ago
    I recently had a real live in-person stripper ask if I would set up an account with her on that website. I was intrigued. Once she explained what the site was, I told her she was nuts and forget it.
  • MADDOG_ROMEO
    12 years ago
    "hand "relationship"?" lol, my hand has been very loyal to me over the years....
  • jester214
    12 years ago
    Because some men are so desperate for companionship they will take it in any form they can get. It's really kind of sad...
  • rh48hr
    12 years ago
    I would say this is a site for those men who don't have an ability to talk to women face-to-face. It is less intimidating for them and for them it is just as good as having the woman in the same room. Or it could be for the bubble boy who can't have human interaction because of germs. Why pay for this service? I agree it doesn't make sense, but obviously there is a need and someone is profiting from it. But it won't be my dime paying for it.
  • Dougster
    12 years ago
    Plenty of strippers have told me about guys who want to pay them just to go to dinner or hang out. Yeah, it's fucking weird, but that just proves there are some really fucking weird guys in the world.
  • Tiredtraveler
    12 years ago
    These site are successful for one reason FEAR. People are afraid to go out and are getting more and more homebound as the internet grows. The next thing will be a fleshlight connected to your computer controlled remotely by a 600 lb. buffarilla (big as a buffalo & ugly as a gorilla)that uses a playmate image online. I know guys that never leave their apartments except when they have to for work and would work on line from home if they could. They do not see the point of social interaction or bathing for that matter. The rest of the time is spent online. I see it more and more. I know here we are on a pervert forum but but this forum is to enhance ofline experiences.
  • georgmicrodong
    12 years ago
    Different people want different things, and that's ok. A lot of people would look at *my* preference for banging strippers and say "why would anyone *pay* for that?" A great many of the readers of this board understand exactly why I, and others, do this, but there are a many, probably a majority, of people in the wide world that couldn't accept the risk, or abhor the explicit transactional nature of my "relationships". If everybody wanted the same things, it'd be an awfully boring world. It's not something I would do, but nobody's getting hurt, so other than the intellectual interest in the myriad ways in which human nature manifests, it ain't that big a deal.
  • pabloantonio
    12 years ago
    Nothing electronic can take the place of a beautiful, live, breathing and talking woman who screws your brains out. Either ITC or OTC. And it doesn't have to be a dancer, the girl-next-door will do nicely too. I have noticed lately that my hand has had some scratch marks which did not come from our sex. My hand admitted he had been having sex with dancers again. If I could only find some hand to be loyal to me. Alas......
  • vincemichaels
    12 years ago
    If there was no other way to have a social interaction with a live human being, it might (key word, might) be an option.
  • Clubber
    12 years ago
    vm, You could come south again.
  • umissedaspot
    12 years ago
    It's for PLs who think going to strip clubs isn't quite pathetic enough.
  • Alucard
    12 years ago
    "It's for PLs who think going to strip clubs isn't quite pathetic enough" Have you been to a Club umissedaspot? I see NO reviews & very few comments in 14 months of being here at TUSCL. Do you see yourself as a pathetic PL?
  • umissedaspot
    12 years ago
    Whoa! Touchy much? lol I'm just another strip club goin' PL, in it for the fun.
  • vincemichaels
    12 years ago
    Clubber, I could come South again, but it's getting nice up here now. I see it's been Florida cool for awhile down there. What happened to the 90's every day weather ??? :)
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion