tuscl

Free Extras and Drinks in Houston

I'm in Houston next week on business and may try to sneak away for some fun. Iniquitous has said that you can get free dances, HJ, BJ, and FS ("the works") at Centerfolds there. He's also said some dancers there buy drinks for him in order to get him drunk and loosen up the old wallet.

I would like to enjoy this kind of experience too. However, I do not look like a millionaire, am not close to being hung like a horse, and probably have only one-tenth the game of Iniquy. What do you guys recommend I do? Shooting myself is not an option.

13 comments

• shadowcat
    12 years ago
    Hook up with Iniquitous and observe how the pro does it. :))
  • Alucard
    12 years ago
    "Free Extras and Drinks in Houston

I'm in Houston next week on business and may try to sneak away for some fun. Iniquitous has said that you can get free dances, HJ, BJ, and FS ("the works") at Centerfolds there. He's also said some dancers there buy drinks for him in order to get him drunk and loosen up the old wallet.

I would like to enjoy this kind of experience too. However, I do not look like a millionaire, am not close to being hung like a horse, and probably have only one-tenth the game of Iniquy. What do you guys recommend I do? Shooting myself is not an option"

Do you REALLY, truly believe that because Iniquitous has said that you can get free dances, HJ, BJ, and FS ("the works"), that you actually will?
  • jester214
    12 years ago
    Alucard are you implying people lie on the internet??? AND about sex with strippers???
  • Alucard
    12 years ago
    "Alucard are you implying people lie on the internet??? AND about sex with strippers???"

ONLY that certain persons Lie. LOL

As to Sex with Strippers, I'll be indulging 4/18! LMAO And I'm NOT LYING.
  • txtittyfan
    12 years ago
    Iniquitous is like Dougster. They are both visiting relatives and getting the family discount.
  • hard10
    12 years ago
    SC, I don't feel I'm worthy.

Drac, I believe. The Easter Bunny told me to believe.
  • Alucard
    12 years ago
    "Drac, I believe. The Easter Bunny told me to believe"

Well if you can get "IT" for free in a Club, GOOD for you!

If NOT, well...DON'T listen to the Easter Bunny! LMFAO
  • steve229
    12 years ago

I'm sure I'd be getting Iniquitous style free dances, HJ, BJ, and FS at the clubs if Mila would ever leave me alone long enough for me to visit one. She gotten so clingy lately.
  • JuiceBox69
    12 years ago
    Pm inqueer and watch how he plays...then you do the same......
  • hard10
    12 years ago
    "inqueer"

You're a riot Juice.
  • JuiceBox69
    12 years ago
    Mr.hard10....thanks buddy lol
  • Tiredtraveler
    12 years ago
    What do you mean that there is no Easter Bunny?? I have never had a free dance unless it was one thrown in at the end of a long string. Did have a dancer in Seattle who would get excited and forget the count.
  • Alucard
    12 years ago
    Where is the "Hero of the Free" at? ;) :)

"Did have a dancer in Seattle who would get excited and forget the count"

As long as the memory lapse was in your Favor! Those are the BEST kind of memory lapses! Especially when you may have an orgasmic Dancer riding you. LMFAO
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion