tuscl

Show some humility in this thread!

Sunday, April 15, 2012 8:08 PM
What's the most embarrassing shit you guys have done in a strip club? Let's be totally honest. I'll start: 1) This past weekend, I accidentally fell asleep at the bar with my head bobbing back and forth and I'm trying to stay awake. I looked fucking ridiculous and a dancer let me know it. 2) My new credit card bounced in the V.I.P., got shoo'd away by the dancer to make sure I can fully pay the waitress. I kept saying "I SHOULD HAVE 700 LEFT FOR MY CREDIT" I try and forget that ever happened. So, what about you guys?

16 comments

• shadowcat
    12 years ago
    Well I didn't do it but I was embarrased. I was tipping a dancer on stage. She was kinda rolling around on the floor. When she went to get up, she grabed hold of my short pants for support and pulled my pants all the way down to my ankles. I of course was commando. She let out a scream that could be heard from 30 feet away. Actually she was more embarrased than I was. 5 minutes later I saw her talking to the manager and a bouncer. They both had shit eating grins on their faces. She never came around to ask for a dance so I never got her name. I guess that she had already seen enough to scare her.
  • jackattack107
    12 years ago
    Not my story but I saw two people run into one of the V.I.P. rooms with brooms and dust pans. I imagine someone vomited in there... or blew the world's biggest load.
  • JacksonEsskay
    12 years ago
    Meeting one of my former students from the local community college in the local club . . . it was embarassing for a moment . . . but she gave GREAT dances.
  • Ermita_Nights
    12 years ago
    I was in a club in Havana once and knocked over a full drink directly into a dancer's lap. She was very nice about it which almost made it worse.
  • shadowcat
    12 years ago
    jackattack107 - after you get some more strip club experience, I think that you will be embarrased by your last review for Oasis.
  • jackattack107
    12 years ago
    I've been up for 24 hours... Now I'm a little afraid to read it hahaha
  • jackslash
    12 years ago
    I was in my best suit and tie, sitting at the bar of a club where the bar is one of the stages the dancers perform on. Someone had left an almost full glass of wine on the bar, and a latina stripper kicked over the glass, soaking my suit coat and pants. For the rest of the evening, I had to explain to dancers why my pants were wet before they would give me a lap dance. I hope they believed me. Luckily, it was white wine. The dry cleaner got it all out.
  • GoVikings
    12 years ago
    jackslash, how did she react?
  • Tiredtraveler
    12 years ago
    Had a dancer decide to unzip me without warning, as I was commando it was not a good idea and caught skin. I had to get things uncaught in the open lapdance area while she apologized loudly. Kink of ruined the fun for the evening.
  • Clubber
    12 years ago
    Wouldn't say what I did, but was involved. At least three times seeing someone dancing that I knew outside club life. Also, finding out my ATF and I knew some of the same people outside the club.
  • Clubber
    12 years ago
    Tired, "Kink of ruined the fun for the evening." Not a kink I've ever heard of. :)
  • HonestT
    12 years ago
    OMG, I'm embarrassed to type this. It's gross, too. Was at "the King's southern castle" and I was trying Greek for the first time. It was a tight squeeze, and the condom kept drying out. The dancer had some lube, so I squirted some in the hole and got back to work. Two songs later I finished inside, and pulled out. When the dancer stood up, she ripped a loud wet fart! We both laughed a little and I got dressed while she went to the DR. I went to toss the glove in the trash and slipped on what I presumed was the lube from her ass (on the concrete floor). Nobody saw me, but I almost fell, and totally pulled my groin. Lucky I didn't fall in the slippery stuff.
  • JackKash
    12 years ago
    This still makes me turn red. I had a dancer who liked skin on skin and took my shirt completely off in the VIP. We were having lots of fun and she suggests I give her a little dance too, I'm primed (and full of drink) and so I get on top of her. We go back and forth like this a bit. I'm back the next night and we make our first trip to VIP and all the waitresses back there greet me saying, "Hey, look it's the naked man." At their station, I see they had infrared monitors showing the entire VIP area. I was so embarrassed as to be completely speechless. My dancer on the other hand was completely nonplussed and said I should have asked them to tip me for the show.
  • sinclair
    12 years ago
    I went to a BYOB club and nearly drank a whole bottle of Hpnotiq. I ended up spending $100 on a fat bitch that must have been 5'5" or 5'6" and 170-180 pounds. Just thinking about it makes me cringe!
  • magicrat
    12 years ago
    As all good Southern stories begin "well I'd been drinking that day"...mass quantities...one afternoon at Plat Plus Columbia. I had gotten many lap dances and was totally out of cash and finishing up my last beer when a really cute dancer starts hitting on me. Just for the hell of it, I'm negotiating prices and we strike a deal and head to the vip room. Her dances were terrible so at one point I made the comment "you realize I don't have any money right?" OMG you would have thought I had taken her first born. Comments I remember were "you'll never be allowed in here again", "i live to fuck with guys like you"...marched me to the front door and told the bouncer to walk with me to my car to make sure I didn't leave. The bouncer kind of rolled his eyes and told me to just go get the money. I get to the car and just thought "fuck it and her" and just left. I wasn't really embarrassed by it to be honest now that I think about it. Bet the bouncer got an earful though!
  • minnow
    12 years ago
    I may have posted this a few years back, here goes: Before the start of my 1st lapdance of the night, the dancer had a horrified expression. My fly was open, so I excused myself to mens room, saying I'd be right back. Turns out my zipper was broken. So, I asked doorman directions to a 24 hr Walmart (pre Nav days), explained predicament to him, asking for OK to re-enter without paying another cover charge. He said OK ( and probably LHAO after I left ). I went to WM, slyly covering my fly with rental car map. I made a quick purchase, changing in rest room. Upon return to club 40 some minutes later, original dancer was nowhere to be seen the rest of the night.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion